Review: White Mexican Zoe SW not walking (or the last Dennis SW review ever for my sorry ass)

Date: 8/1/2017
Provider: White Mexican Zoe
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas, TX
State: Texas
Address: Hotel near 635/35.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ
Session Length: 15 mins
Fee: 35
Hair Color and Length: Bleached blond trussed in bangs? A typical black girl hairdo, I am not sure what to call it. They could be extensions
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: White, green eyes, 5ft 2in, maybe 120 lbs, not a spinner, a little thick. Ok ass.

All my reviews...

Aahh fuck it! People estay away from this area. It has become way too nasty, and I would say dangerous.

Do as I say, not as I did!
Recommendation: No
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2017, 09:56 AM
My kind of hangouts, what a shame she could not deliver but know her type well
Young "bargain" girls are inexperienced and are a crap shoot. for every jewel you find you will go through 10 knuckleheads. It's just the game you play on the street. Not to mention the risk factor. If you keep it up though, you will find a good one, and as bad as I hate to say this, sometimes it is better to keep that information to yourself.
Braided cornrows!!!
great stuff NM

Interesting
its all about right time right place... i have gotten some amazing pieces of ass down on their luck in that moment who are not 'regular' providers just need another hit of cash
They need a hiy alright!
its all about right time right place... i have gotten some amazing pieces of ass down on their luck in that moment who are not 'regular' providers just need another hit of cash Originally Posted by randomtxguy
I've found me a few of those on CL in the W4M section. They were just regular good looking young women who ran into money issues.
Lol saw this same girl with walking down Dennis last night thought she had blonde dreads
Yes! Dreads... that's the one.
OP you were smart to park your car out in front, and not in the back around that hooked-turn.... in case you had to bolt.
Yes and no. Walking you are exposed too. I could see at night someone trying to rob u.
Dangerous place regardless