Cancellations

So what is your funniest reason for having to cancel or getting cancelled on?

I am gonna use the term Getting Cocked Blocked.

But lately it has happened twice. You guys know that when we have a date in a few days we think about date and get excited. So the morning of the date about 7am I get a text that she cannot see me, so being the nice and 'horny' guy I text back would there be a better day later in week. She texts well this week is out her cycle showed up early, have to do the following week.

The next time I was at lunch with a different provider and she goes to bathroom, returns with bad news. So we went back to her place watched TV and chatted. Cold showers for me that day.

Life sends us problems in 3's so who is next, fair warning for providers.
Twice recently I've had dates and the gals have forgotten what day Wednesday comes on. One made it up nicely - one still hasn't responded to my "Why NSNC?" message.

Good luck to the next gal!
One cancelled 20 min ahead of scheduled time because she didn't sleep well the night before. This after re-arranging my work schedule to accommodate her availability and then driving 90 minutes.

Best trait in the hobby when it comes to this is to have a selective memory that can flush the bad stuff out. Way more great memories than bad.