Do you wish you had chosen a different handle? If you could, what would you make it?

I still smile every time I see my handle; I just think it's SO clever! At times I see handles lacking personality, are off-putting, or otherwise paint a biased picture of the user. If you could change your handle but keep your reputation, what would you call yourself? and whose handle are you envious of?
What in the fuckity fuck Kitty Bunny Fuck who!??!? I love my handle. I like yours too 3daygetaway

I wouldn't change my handle, the ones that laugh at it will usually get my humor behind closed doors.

Some clever handles I have liked are Claire she blows, still looking, Sir Hardnthick, twiggy, Bourne whorist, Mr BangBang21, QuickAndEasy, i69Uintx, Booty Bandit, TittiesNBeer to name a few.
I've always to change my handle to crazypants or thundercunt. Lmao. I can't say that out loud without laughing!
or...Titty Monster!
Handles?!

I thought everyone used their name here
Rouge Gypsy
Fun2Cum

nah, I still kinda like fun2come, but wish I made it Fun2Come, oh well.
Some of us from ASPD got to do a dueover, I changed mine when I joined Eccie, I like mine and would not change it now!

IB
I am pretty happy with my mine. Straightforward. Makes things easy.
I don't think I would change, but if it were Gun to Head and forced to change, then maybe something like I_Love_Nice_TandA_2000 or something like that. I agree with one from above, not envious, but good one is C. S. Blows, it's both funny and also clever that it likely gets interest to want to visit to find out more about that and the, um, skill it's referring to.