FANTASY

do any of you ladies love Fantasies or role play? share yours?
mine all involve 2 horny women and one guy that we devour and work over as a team. I just love team sports.
Lol, there are so many fantasies. As long as a person has an imagination the ideas are endless. There are many fantasies and role playing ideas I have that I never would have thought of myself and vice versa. Welcum to fun in sex!
I have always wanted to have sex on the 50 yard line of any NCAA stadium.
During a game?

Sign me up for season tickets
I am a role-playing fool! I absolutely love love love roleplay. I've played bitchy boss, slutty student, nasty auntie, and the principal.. just to name a few! One of the biggest O's I ever had was from a role-playing session. Sex starts in the mind, and I've got head like Einstein!
how about sue_nami, me, and klovve at the 50 yard line at longhorn stadium with the infamous one as the coach telling us what positions we should take next, with firephoenix feeding the infamous one her ideas?
I have this fantasy where someone coats me with a light slathering of honey then tosses thinly sliced deli meats at my body at fifty paces then tickles me nethers with a chinchilla mitten.

Any takers???

NO???!

(damnit)
I have this fantasy where someone coats me with a light slathering of honey then tosses thinly sliced deli meats at my body at fifty paces then tickles me nethers with a chinchilla mitten.

Any takers???

NO???!

(damnit) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
20 paces and add cheese?
50 yard line of any NCAA stadium
deli meats at my body at fifty paces

these shades of grey are making everybody crazy!
(doesn't anyone do plain old vanilla furry sex as snorlax anymore?!)

now i'm hungry for some reason...