Pro pix or Candid photos?

I've had both. It seems pro pix appeal to the higher end clientele, but these days I kind of feel like... Okay here I am. Flaws and all. I want you to know exactly what you are getting! The only thing is I don't think it properly shows a woman's beauty, including my own, with just Candid shots. I have lost like 20lbs and can't really tell in my pix that much, but in person I can. What do you guys think?

Should I get Nex pix & website? What is that you guys want to know to know from a website that isn't in a showcase or review?
Candid photos are fine, so long as they aren't out of focus. An amateur shot can be great, but there are some basic rules to photography, such as: Your picture should tell a story and the foreground, mid-ground, and background should all be interesting to the eye. Lighting separates the pros from the amateurs, but again, a few easy set-ups can make a big difference.

Mostly, just rotate the variety frequently. That's better than a few out-dated or stale professional pics.
Yep. Can't show my pro pix lest I get outted. Plus, I'm smaller now. I take terrible selfies. Lol
I think both are in order. Pro pics see nice because we see you at your best. Candid shots, selfies etc.. show us a more realistic representation of what we can expect. Flaws are to be expected I do not see any reason to hide/photoshop them. That is just one mans opinion though.