Visiting family in the Stockton area in 2 weeks

But you know, I could easily add a day or two to my trip for a visit to the fair towns of Springfield or Joplin.

I am more interested in the vibe in those cities. Is the hobby scene brisk? Is there a market for a mature BBW GFE? Are there LE concerns?

I'd be happy to extend my trip but would like a little bit of intel first please. All I know about the area is what I've learned from visiting my kinfolk. Yee. Haw.

Thanks, ya'll!
Pm me for hotels

Springfield is a hot or miss...most guys use bp or cl...it is a young gals town mostly....

Good luck my sweet sexy friend
...that I've already received a VERY RUDE PM from MIXMASTER2017.

If he exemplifies the type of clients who are in the area, I wouldn't begin to want to see guys that are so classless.

I think I'll stick with my wonderful gents in KC. They know how to treat a lady well.
There a some gents there...

Sorry you had that experience... I dont know him

Dont give it up yet baby
not all clients in the springfield area are the way mixmaster is most of us are gentlemen and know how to treat and talk to ladies. After reading some of his posts and reviews I kind of wonder about him.
There a some gents there...

Sorry you had that experience... I dont know him

Dont give it up yet baby Originally Posted by DallasRain
I appreciate it and will mull it over.
Thanks for jumping in sportsofficial - glad you let her know some of us are gentleman-

and Dallas- I have to admit I was one of them- looking for younger and cuter- until I met someone recently just over 40- she said- "those bitches don't know how to fuck"- and then she showed me the difference
Lol ok sugar...yep us "old ladies" can still rock your world!!!
Thanks for jumping in sportsofficial - glad you let her know some of us are gentleman-

and Dallas- I have to admit I was one of them- looking for younger and cuter- until I met someone recently just over 40- she said- "those bitches don't know how to fuck"- and then she showed me the difference Originally Posted by ahobbyist2
I think until a guy has tried a more mature provider, or a BBW provider, he should not knock them. So good job for giving an over 40 lady a whirl, sir.

Just because a girl is young and skinny, while it might be a man's preference visually, does not make her by default a better provider. My ALL YES reviews speak for themselves. I am not lacking for clients in the KC area.

I just thought since I like the dick as much as I do the donations, I might rock the world of a few fellas down south since I was going to be in the neighborhood anyway! Dallas and I have done doubles together, and we have sent those boys home smiling and limping! We have the sexual energy of women half our age, but the expertise of our years. Plus WE LIKE IT! Huge difference.

So I'll post my ad in the Springfield area, and see what comes of it. And if I get anymore PMs from rude dudes, I'll just RTM/block them, and move on.
Yes. Ditto

Guys this sexy sassy chick will fuck you like the dirty perverts yall really are...(and I meant that in a good way)......and you will luv it!!