REDHEADS

Do you find that redheads generally have smaller breasts?
Not the ones with big tits!!
My SO is a redhead with large B's, but you know what they say.........Red in the head, fire in the bed.
I love redheads. NT, can you write a review or give some contact info ;-)
Redheads are definitely my favorite!
Do you find that redheads generally have smaller breasts? Originally Posted by LUCYJOSE7
It would be nice to know about the OP's personal experience with real redheads that has led to this proposition.

I love firebush!
Most redheads I've been with ten to have a bust size of 32-34 with an A or B cup. Personally, I find redheads very pretty and sexy and I've had a few with large hooters.
My SO is a redhead with large B's, but you know what they say.........Red in the head, fire in the bed. Originally Posted by NTFunGuy
Amen NT!
My SO is a natural red as well.

I don't believe that there is a direct link between hair color and cup size. Most likely no different then the general population? However, thin petite gals with great little asses (size 3 say) are less likely to have very large breasts. (Although I am sure they do exist just like everything else to one degree or another.)

I am of a mind to think that a very "little gal"... if she has large breasts in relation the her frame, has most likely been "augmented".

Not that there is anything wrong with that!
The day I coloured my hair red...my whole life changed !
  • Tiger
  • 12-29-2013, 02:35 PM
The day I coloured my hair red...my whole life changed ! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

Hubba-hubba!
The day I coloured my hair red...my whole life changed ! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

Hubba-hubba! Originally Posted by Tiger

Can I get an Amen to that!
Well first of all Gingers are genetically superior to all other hair colors. Secondly, it's a way of life, not a hair color.
And thirdly...is that a word?? Anyway...I've never seen a true trend in breast size with any hair color, gingers included. What I do find with gingers...REAL gingers, not out of the bottle gingers...is the freckle bug. Some never got bit, a few are in the middle...and some...poor bastards...fell out of the freckle tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Us gingers are def touched by fire. All of my ginger friends are busty as well as of course the ones in my family I think the flattest chested in my family is DD and she's 90 pounds soaking wet with boots on.
Thank you Tiger and MG!! xo
is it true that gingers earn a freckle everytime they take a soul???