DOMINATION AQUIRED SKILL? or JUST A NAUGHTY ULTER EGO?

Hm... I am VERY TALL 5'9 no heels... and I am have a very KINKY side that is rarely brought out in the hobby as im only 24 and still discovering and DEveloping my se#uality. I have been entertaining the idea of adding DOMINATION to my menu along with a few other FETISHEs. BUT i am a very pridefull person and dont like to do anything unless i feel i do it EXTREMLY well. Does anyone have any suggestions as to some flicks i can watch to kinda help me tap into my new found interest?

do you think domination is aquired skill?
or is it just a NATURAL talent?
It can be acquired. The fact that you are interested in dominating a man may indicate you have some natural talent already. You are certainly built for it! If its something that interests you there are tons of videos out there. Kink.com has Divine bitches and men in pain. Tube 8 also has alot of them. If your into more extreme Strapon play check out Strapon-Tryouts.com. So what type of services are you thinking of offering???
hm... due to my long legs and shapely feet i have gotten multiple reuest for pantyhose feishes...foot fetishes i have done stocking fetishes but i dont want to officially offer them yet because i believe in total and ultimate satisfaction from all my clients. I am doing research now and plan to for the next few weeks. THANKS for the suggestions.
You are much better served on sites like Tube8 or xhamster watching shorter clips. Full length BDSM/Femdom videos are never done well.
I have a "Expert Guide To Rough Sex by Penny Flame" and found it informative. Not just physical but mental and how to set and hold the mood.
pm with info sent.
I think it is both and would works even better if you take your kinky side and then develop that natural talent. Also, check out ALT.com
There is a whole subculture out there and they often plan get-togethers where some people watch and others participate.
Go to a fetish convention somewhere and you will meet them and get a whole new perspective and lots of ideas.
I went to one in Tampa a few years ago and then to an after-party and I saw some very interesting things.
Love those outfits.
As long as you really want to do it...it is there. I love how I can flick into "Lady Alecia" at any given time and have a blast at it. I haven't had a good slave in awhile but go to the "other realm and you should be able to learn a bit from there...Good Luck!!!
If it feels good (and is still safe), do it! My friend Lindsey is the only lady I've spent time with who partakes in these pleasures. From our conversations I think it's a matter both of learning and of aptitude/personality.

I've never been into the darker side of pleasure carnally, but with the right gear, and attitude it makes for some visually interesting, wonderful subjects to photograph. I wish I could frame this one on my office wall but I don't think the SO would understand. . . or worse, she would, so please forgive me for showing it off again in the only venue I can.

Lindsey has done this for quiet some time despite her small physical stature, my thanks to her as always for modeling for me!

Get some space, get some gear and have fun!

Also, this is probably the best specialty in the hobby world if a lady intends to do it into or past middle age, youthful beauty will always fade, but the skills and reputation will always grow. Many clients are more accepting of domination by older providers anyway. So, if you're in it for the long haul, you could do worse.
Something you might consider is booking a session with a domme yourself. One of the best ways to learn is thru experience. If you have been on the slave end of things then you will know what to expect from your slave...make sense? True dommes are those that have a genuine affinity for the craft and then like any craft there are things that have to be learned in order to do them correctly and well. Of course once you learn these skills they are owned by you and you can tweak them to your own devilish specifications Try it darlin', you just may find yourself a niche. Rersearch, research, research !!! As for the PH or foot fetish guys...maybe give a little discount for some OJT. They will probably be more than happy to give you some insights, I know I would! Just a thought....
Wow i really appreciate all the insight and help from you guys... im researching researching and loving the idea the more i find out!!! you guys are great...wish there were some ladies that were willing... to help out but i can understand y they wouldn't...
You need to PM PurplePussyEater on here.
a little bit of both actually.

it's a product of a naturally assertive, sensual, and confident nature and the knowledge and skill to perform the techniques that are known to this craft
thank-you Iaintliein...
you understand many things...
giasanto38dd...
ladies are welcome...
to visit...
have a cup of tea...
and a chat...
i do not know everything...
but...
i understand many things...
......lindsy