Just Remember...

Just remember!
even though it's Monday,
It's a short week that ends in PIE...
What kind will you be having?

My personal favorite is Coconut Cream Pie...
I hope that everyone has a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving
I have always had pumpkin for over 20 years my daughter had made one for me and only me. This will be the first year in that many that I will not get one...
A good coconut cream pie is hard to beat but I much prefer the peach pie. Smooth, clean shaven, moist and firm. No crust!!
i LOVEEE the Patti LaBelle sweet potato pie omggggg yummmmmm
i LOVEEE the Patti LaBelle sweet potato pie omggggg yummmmmm Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I love to cream pie Patti Labelle as she sings “Lady Marmalade”, and spreads marmalade along my shaft
I love to cream pie Patti Labelle as she sings “Lady Marmalade”, and spreads marmalade along my shaft Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Well alrighty then
Coconut Cream Pie is my absolute favorite as well! I hope everyone has an awesome holiday week. Happy Thanksgiving!
I've never had a sweet potato pie...but my mouth watered at reading that...sounds really good!!
I am making candied yams this year-one of my favorites
I prefer nuts, so I'll just stick with pecan.
No pie to offer, but I do have a miniature kosher salami someone could enjoy.
Black Bottom Pie, but I can never find it, most people never heard of it. probably not even PC these days.
I love all any any pie you girls love to serve up. I guess I could say I love to eat your pie!
I love chocolate pecan and order one from cracker barrel every year (: