State: Pennsylvania
Address: Saltsburg Rd
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Massage Ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black short hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim body with big boobs. Very smooth and nice skin and short height
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for your review officer.
  • cabot
  • 09-27-2020, 11:27 AM
August- why the response? What do you think, and why do you think an officer would do this as a first review?

I think this is a classic description of a first-ever amp review. First time, nerves, etc., surprised.

Whatever- I imagine we'll never be sure. The way I see it, there's no way to discourage a cop from posting on here. He can't be shamed or discouraged, etc., However, it's very easy to discourage new people from posting info, new reviews, etc., Those are the guys who will stop posting - so I'd rather keep encouraging new posters to post and start to share information
Originally Posted by AugustWhite123

It could had been just picking an absolute random thing for their username. I generated mine on a password generator site afterall
@eyecu2: Think whatever you want to think. Just shared my experience. First times are always weird. Pretty sure anyone doing this by themselves for the first time have a similar experience.
@August: I’m not sure why I can’t see what you wrote. Do I need premium access to view comments on threads? I’m a newbie...so still learning.
@eyecu2: Think whatever you want to think. Just shared my experience. First times are always weird. Pretty sure anyone doing this by themselves for the first time have a similar experience.
@August: I’m not sure why I can’t see what you wrote. Do I need premium access to view comments on threads? I’m a newbie...so still learning. Originally Posted by gta5steamgame
just pulling your dong bro. I like the thrill of the hunt and it's why I've been to 80 places around here. LOL> But then again, I have seen a lot of reviews here, and think once you've read a few other peoples reviews or look at the stickies, you'll get a better feel for what should be written.

you'll get ROS access after being granted premium access. Which you now have. You'll get it. Search is your friend. - Officer.
gta5steamgame, here's a bit of my first review:

Her Latino lips were full and glistening so I pulled my tongue out of her throat and started gently nibbling on her already turgid nipples, all the while slowing fingering her wet begging pussy. I licked my way down her well toned stomach while her hips writhed with the anticipation of my already hard vaginal stimulator entering her flushed, swollen, dripping honey pot. I knew she was a bad girl and I intended to give her a well deserved tongue lashing first. She was newly shaven and her skin was as smooth as a newborn Mexican Chihuahua so I......

You get the idea.
Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80

Her Latino lips were full and glistening so I pulled my tongue out of her throat and started gently nibbling on her already turgid nipples, all the while slowing fingering her wet begging pussy. I licked my way down her well toned stomach while her hips writhed with the anticipation of my already hard vaginal stimulator entering her flushed, swollen, dripping honey pot. I knew she was a bad girl and I intended to give her a well deserved tongue lashing first. She was newly shaven and her skin was as smooth as a newborn Mexican Chihuahua so I......

You get the idea. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Good God I may never monger again!
  • cabot
  • 09-29-2020, 06:03 PM
Hey Deja Vu,

Can you send me her number? PM is fine...

C.

You get the idea. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Google Krieghoff80, and you'll get a picture of Jeff Dunhams Walter ... lol !!
Hey Deja Vu,

Can you send me her number? PM is fine...

C.

You can PM KRIEGHOFFK80 for it. He was the first to ask for it, so I gave it to him.