crazy vegas adventures

• pxmcc
  • 11-01-2014, 12:29 PM
ok thx to hb for blurring out all faces so canihitit can post pics without getting banned. lol. new pics have been sent to cani.
will write the story after the pics go up. shld b up by tomorrow. plz hold ur fire for now.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2014, 01:12 PM
one question i have. D has an amazing booty. she was the gal i took to vegas. (she is not currently a provider, however.) if the guys want to see her booty shots, is this an appropriate venue for said content or not? im tryin to abide by the rules. (my point penalties r getting kinda high. lol.)
U already messed up the story by taking someone with u to Vegas. U should know better. Now if u really want to gamble, then go to Vegas and use their backpage.
Is anyone speaking English in this thread?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 06:47 AM
U already messed up the story by taking someone with u to Vegas. U should know better. Now if u really want to gamble, then go to Vegas and use their backpage. Originally Posted by jayc987
nah. D is a fucking goddess. Fuck Vegas Backpage. 9/10 bpers aint worth shit. im speaking from personal experience. lol. if you don't believe me, go read some of my reviews. 5 days of 24/7 with a Vegas bper? ur looking at like 10k min. bad idea. really bad.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 06:54 AM
anyone who can post 2 pics with blurred out faces please pm me. i think I'm going to write the story in "chapters." It's a bit much to do in 1 shot. and i'm working from my phone.
More people running from this thread than run from Ebola patients.
  • Trey
  • 11-02-2014, 08:56 AM
I don't think anyone gives a shit about this stupid ass story this guy is about to make up. If he had something worth saying it woulda been told by now. Why can't that numb nuts figure out how to post his own fake pics?

Stop wasting your time PX no one thinks your story will tell any truth. The only thing it could do is make people laugh at you even more. You don't have to try so hard to impress people on the internet you will never meet.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 09:12 AM
I don't think anyone gives a shit about this stupid ass story this guy is about to make up. If he had something worth saying it woulda been told by now. Why can't that numb nuts figure out how to post his own fake pics?

Stop wasting your time PX no one thinks your story will tell any truth. The only thing it could do is make people laugh at you even more. You don't have to try so hard to impress people on the internet you will never meet. Originally Posted by Trey
well why the heck r u on the thread? as to the pics, i'm technology challenged (ie im retarded). if u can post em, i'll throw in D's booty shots for free. so far only hb has seen em. she's got one of those shelf booties. lol. but im gonna wait to write until the 2 pics (blurred faces) r up.
Just load them as attachments to this thread.
Not hard.

Stop wasting your time PX no one thinks your story will tell any truth. The only thing it could do is make people laugh at you even more. You don't have to try so hard to impress people on the internet you will never meet. Originally Posted by Trey
Come on man let him bask in the vegss limelight
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Just load them as attachments to this thread.
Not hard. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
globe u wanna do it? u get dibs on the booty shots. pm me if ur game.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2014, 02:31 PM
alright 1st person who volunteers to post 2 face-blurred pics gets D's booty shots gratis.
alright 1st person who volunteers to post 2 face-blurred pics gets D's booty shots gratis. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Lol you are funny man. It's pretty easy to do and may be worth 5 min to learn it. You're reminding me of people in school that tried to pay others to do their homework. lol
My dog ate my homework.