Chief Art Acevedo calls it quits

Quits HPD to head up Miami PD, any thoughts or just good riddance?
Seeing him here in Austin and then Houston, good riddance to the sanctuary city supporter and anti-gunner! Fuck that guy!
Hope his ticket to Miami is asap!!
I agree fook Acevedo. Apparently today was his exit from Houston.
Good Riddance.

But whoever replaces him will be worse. Mayor T will ensure it.
Good Riddance.

But whoever replaces him will be worse. Mayor T will ensure it. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Houston is fucked in so many ways, it's actually sad to watch. Ran by complete idiots.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 02:34 AM
other than being a libtard-which i know is a huge sin-i thought he did a fine job. can anyone point out any policy decisions that he made that were off base? admittedly i'm not an expert on city issues, so maybe someone can fill me in.
other than being a libtard-which i know is a huge sin-i thought he did a fine job. can anyone point out any policy decisions that he made that were off base? admittedly i'm not an expert on city issues, so maybe someone can fill me in. Originally Posted by pxmcc

How about the policy of no knock warrants.

Say their names. Rhogena Nicholas and Dennis Tuttle.

Acevedo should be in jail... Nuff said!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 09:31 AM
How about the policy of no knock warrants.

Say their names. Rhogena Nicholas and Dennis Tuttle.

Acevedo should be in jail... Nuff said! Originally Posted by boardman
ya that was terrible. but i thought that was a bunch of crooked cops. most of those dudes have been or will be prosecuted. if acevado signed off on that shit, that was an awful decision, agreed.
they wont be prosecuted.... it would be like eating their young.....

They protect each other. duh
I just hope the new guy or gal is pro pussy slinging!!
ya that was terrible. but i thought that was a bunch of crooked cops. most of those dudes have been or will be prosecuted. if acevado signed off on that shit, that was an awful decision, agreed. Originally Posted by pxmcc

He was the police chief. He signed off on it.
ya that was terrible. but i thought that was a bunch of crooked cops. most of those dudes have been or will be prosecuted. if acevado signed off on that shit, that was an awful decision, agreed. Originally Posted by pxmcc

He was fucking the police chief. He signed off on it.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-18-2021, 08:00 PM
they wont be prosecuted.... it would be like eating their young.....

They protect each other. duh Originally Posted by TryWeakly
it's the DA who makes that call. here's how it works. she offers a sweet deal to the least guilty to testify against the "bad guys." game over.
GOOD BY, Anti Second Amendment Shrub. The rank and file cop on the street, And Police Union may be happy with Finner, Time will tell.
He should take "Judge" Dora with him.