Blocking Users

Can we implement a user block feature?

There is a person, who posts primarily on the Political forum
that I just cannot fathom anymore. His/her posts lack grammar, spelling, and are hard to tolerate for an adult. I don't know if they are doing it purposely or not but it doesn't matter. I suspect I speak for Many!

The user ignore option just does not cut it because their posts still show (without the typing of course). This person posts so frequently with such idiocrasy that it must be forcing other users away from Eccie.
There are a couple of them, in fact.

However, in my experience, the ignore feature filters out a lot of the noise.
Can we implement a user block feature?

There is a person, who posts primarily on the Political forum
that I just cannot fathom anymore. His/her posts lack grammar, spelling, and are hard to tolerate for an adult. I don't know if they are doing it purposely or not but it doesn't matter. I suspect I speak for Many!

The user ignore option just does not cut it because their posts still show (without the typing of course). This person posts so frequently with such idiocrasy that it must be forcing other users away from Eccie. Originally Posted by DTickler

I once read on the political forum, (placed there by a mod, if I remember correctly) "We're here to discuss democracy, not practice it." I think your request is going to land on deaf ears.
but but but he's funny,
Wonder who this is? I piss everywhere.
Wonder who this is? I piss everywhere. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Honestly, I think it is you
  • oeb11
  • 01-07-2021, 06:51 AM
There is an ignore function on your user Control Panel.

Directed to the OP.