State: Texas
Address: Westside hotel location
Activities: NCNS, time waster
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Per ad: bbw
Recommendation: No
Lol (not laughing at you dude), this is what her 10th fucking review/report of her doing fellas wrong with her ncns bs? Just in the last few months?

Sorry for your loss with this waste of time provider, but she’s been pulling this bs for quite a while now. Shame you didn’t see her other ncns reports prior to you wasting your time.
Lol (not laughing at you dude), this is what her 10th fucking review/report of her doing fellas wrong with her ncns bs? Just in the last few months?

Sorry for your loss with this waste of time provider, but she’s been pulling this bs for quite a while now. Shame you didn’t see her other ncns reports prior to you wasting your time. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Totally agree, yeah saw some ncns eccie posts later, too late by that time I guess lol.. and for all u WKs who are gonna reply that u had the worlds greatest time with her , I freakin don't care.. I'm posting my appointment details so that I can spare another guy this bs time wasting experience..
I wouldn’t worry about her Wk’s, they’ve been silent for a while. Ya can only cry wolf so many times.
Moved to coed
Please do share the juicy details.
Please do share the juicy details. Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
He did…in the ROS…and it’s not good.
Lol in the ros where why not right here lol sorry but that shit ain't valid if I can't see it so ...next
This ain't a review old man lol but....mmmm. ok ....lol
U can see it above plain and clear now
Lol in the ros where why not right here lol sorry but that shit ain't valid if I can't see it so ...next Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
U can see it above plain and clear now..
Lol I don't recall but for what's it worth im glad we didn't meet I'm not going to apologize. I don't really even know what this i haven't been in the west in two months yes I did have a death in the family around the time where i lost my mind so honestly I really don't care 💅 I'm sure something must have been going on but it's kinda hard to even say shit when it WAS TWO MONTHS AGO BUT IF IT MAKES U FEEL LIKE THE OUTSTANDING CITIZEN PLEASE MORE POWER TO U. SO NOW WHAT? AS U WERE
Update to the correct date cuz Sept 6 I was in the east at yarbrough Hun
What else ?
And then..........
Send me your cash app I will send u your gas $ if u want and pay for your next hooker it's on Me