With Deepest Condolences ~ You Will Not be Forgotten

This is only a few. We daily have first responders, police, fire, and others, that are also injured and killed in the line of duty and they get only a passing acknowledgement if that. May God continue to bless our real heroes and support their families as only He can.

I forward with deepest respect.

This just made perfect sense to forward on. Our real celebrities.

Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she's a celebrity drug addict and allegedly, a thief.

Charlie Sheen is 45 and you would have been under a rock all week if you hadn't heard about his antics.

While................

Justin Allen 23,
Brett Linley 29,
Matthew Weikert 29,
Justus Bartett 27,
Dave Santos 21,
Jesse Reed 26,
Matthew Johnson 21,
Zachary Fisher 24,
Brandon King 23,
Christopher Goeke 23, and
Sheldon Tate 27..........

are all Marines that gave their lives this week for you.

There is no media for them; not even a mention of their names.

Honor THEM by sending this on!
  • motor
  • 03-22-2011, 08:11 AM
God Bless everyone of them.
Great thread. May they all rest in peace.
To this day I carry on a tradition that has been passed down thru three generations of funeral directors. If someone dies in the line of duty or sacrifice his life to save others there families will never pay one penny to me or my staff as all services that I can provide will be free of charge.
so sad......i hate that they have to sacrifice everything for the rest of us.
My heart hurts for them and their families.
god bless them all.
and shame on the media for not shouting their names and deeds from the rooftops.
The Newshour on PBS scrolls their names and photos at the end of a broadcast during a time of silence, in a segment called Honor Roll. They have been doing this for some time now. Thanks for reminding us about these men and women.
  • MRMR
  • 03-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Very true and sad.
May God bless them and their Families and a special Thanks to all who have served.
I agree. May they be remembered for giving their lives.