The What If's!

Ever experienced the, "What If's"? Whether in your real life or hobby life, if you had done something different, how would it have changed the outcome?

I suffered one of those "what if" moments not too long ago! The outcome was not what I was expecting, but at least I didn't have any regrets! Just don't want to spend the rest of my life with the, "what if's"!
  • T-Can
  • 03-25-2011, 02:00 PM
"What if" you never started this thread.....
You just wait until I get you home.....momma gonna beat your ass!
Sadly there will always be "What if" times in our lives. The way I get past them (I have had A LOT!) is to remember that where I am, and who I am today would most likely be different if those moments had been different. NO REGRETS
Yeah, alot of times I think "what if" I never had my daughter. What would life be like? Would I have had no children? At what age would I have had a child if she didn't come when she did? Would I be happier or more miserable? Would I be more fulfilled or less? I'm so happy I had her, my life is fulfilled because of her. But you can't help but think about the what if's in life, it's only normal
  • T-Can
  • 03-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Prisons are filled with people full of "what ifs"......

Lana, what if I'm not home?
  • motor
  • 03-25-2011, 02:22 PM
I try not to do the "what if" thing. Seems to be the " should have, could have, would have" thing as well. But I will leave you with this " what if " Texass wore a sweater last night to BDD. " What if " Robs was taller", " What if" I won the lottery. And Cando, " What if" Abba was still touring? Haha........damn I need a nap
I try not to do the "what if" thing. Seems to be the " should have, could have, would have" thing as well. But I will leave you with this " what if " Texass wore a sweater last night to BDD. " What if " Robs was taller", " What if" I won the lottery. And Cando, " What if" Abba was still touring? Haha........damn I need a nap Originally Posted by motorload
LMAO, you damn fool! You just gave me a hot flash!
Only a few big what if's

1. I was not a widower...this is a daily issue
2. Gone to the Naval Academy out of HS than regular college.

No regrets.
What if I bought 10,000 shares of Apple Computer in 1984?
What if I hadn't met that girl in 1980 whose SO was out of town for two weeks? I would have missed out on the best sex ever
What if I'd stayed in Med School ???
What if I hadn't married the X ?
What if my Tolerance for Psycho's was Higher ?

HMM.. If I stayed in Med School... I'd be doing Boob Jobs here and not Photo Shoots..
Didn't Marry the X.. I wouldn't have the best thing to ever happen to me.. My Daughter
And If My tolerance for Psycho's was Higher... I'd probably Hobby More...

If Your reading this and thinking You might be one of the Psycho's ?......

You Are !!
What if I'd stayed in Med School ???
What if I hadn't married the X ?
What if my Tolerance for Psycho's was Higher ? Originally Posted by DFWRaven
1. You'd be looking at a lawsuit for being an "inappropriate" OB/GYN
2. It could always be worse...see next answer:
3. CKnox coulda been your baby momma
3. CKnox coulda been your baby momma Originally Posted by Dannie

The smilies represent the stages I went through when I read that, lol.
And post #12 strikes out the side......