Encounter: On This 1st Day of Spring, I Found Nicole at Luxury to be Younger Than Springtime, and More Beautiful Than Lilac Roses!

Date: 3-20-2019
Name: Nicole
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines South of Royal Lane
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Body Kisses and Licks, Breast Body Scrub, Milking, BBBJ, CFS Cowgirl, Daty, CFS MISH, 69, Daty, Dato, BBBJ/HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long Black and Silky (Tied During Shower and Some Room Activities)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-5, 115 Pounds, Full C Cups, Beautiful Young Face and Almond Eyes, Light Bush, Korean Ass
Recommendation: Yes
Good review Chung, I was wondering when you would take a trip down to the luxurious land. I’m glad you finally did and decided to report your pleasant experience there with one of the top providers in the scene regarding looks. I hope that my review and those of others proved a deciding factor in you making the trip.

thank you Sir, yes, your review was one of the several that lauded Nicole's loveliness and beauty, for which I knew I had to act upon. I have to say though, even after seeing a strong positive review, it really comes to life when it is you in the room with Nicole.. she is beautiful and gentle.. a K-Angel.
Ok Nicole is next on my list. Damn you guys...I’m trying to be good but it’s so easy to be bad. If loving pussy is wrong then I don’t want to be right!
  • Quark
  • 03-21-2019, 10:33 AM
Chung, you captured her essence very well. She is that 22 year old coed we lust after. She just happens to be Korean. And she says yes when we ask for a date!!!
Chung, you captured her essence very well. She is that 22 year old coed we lust after. She just happens to be Korean. And she says yes when we ask for a date!!! Originally Posted by Quark
thanks Quark. I almost wish we could make one exception to the no pic rule, just so everyone could see how young and pretty Nicole is. that said, no pics gives guys a reason to visit her themselves. don't wait too long, though, Nicole has a limited Dallas engagement!
Pretty young lady with a little bush might have to explore that opportunity, nice review Chung
Pretty young lady with a little bush might have to explore that opportunity, nice review Chung Originally Posted by Goose2u
thanks Goose.. Nicole is simply a pure, natural and beautiful young lady. she is not sticking around for very long, but she may be like Judy, leave for a while, then return. I don't take bets like that since the Legendary Cherry left without my ever making her acquaintance!