URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?162976-Abril-Honey
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Lfk, Dfk, DATY,DATO, Bbbj, CG, ACG, doggie, standing doggie,
Hair Length and Color: Brown, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, fit, petite, fatass. This woman is small but with a beautiful fat booty.
Recommendation: Yes
Great recon, thanks for sharing.
Sorry about that. That is her rate. Her add also says no greek but she told me yes. Next time for sure im going in that beautiful asshole.
Damn! Gotta get my OH2 reactivated!
I found her to be too forceful and fast like not really sensual. She thinks she is being sensual but it was just too too hard? ....I guess is the word. She does it all no doubt definitely into it but not like a good kind of sensuality. Looks maybe a solid 5/6. Shorter than expected. But aimes to please if that's your cup of tea. Pics I got seemed a tad skinnier than what arrived.
All i can say is what i got. She just got back from Mexico. She was on vacation and she said she was eager to get back in the game... She did everything I asked for and i enjoyed all of it. She is a talker and i enjoyed that. She would let me know if i was too hard on her and i slowed down to please her too. I wil definitely repeat as long as greek is on the menu. Which she said it was.
She looks tasty. Thanks for the intel
She was fun. Thanks.