What Netanyahu Should Tell The World

“We will negotiate a cease fire after we have killed every last member of Hamas who was in a leadership role during the October 6 Massacre”.

I appears to be their policy.

https://www.npr.org/2024/10/17/nx-s1...ar-israel-gaza

Next…….
I think the unspoken subtext of the Israeli actions, both military and diplomatic is, "Never again!".

People forget that Israel had full control of Gaza with Israeli citizens living there and conducting business. They ceded control of Gaza for a political settlement with the Palestinian authority and withdrew all military forces. Part of this withdrawal included the forced removal of recalcitrant Israeli citizens from their homes and businesses in Gaza.

Remember that Israel had previously ceded the Sini to Egypt in a peace agreement that stands today. In that agreement, Egypt refused to take back their historically established control of Gaza. By historically, I mean as early as the late Bronz Age. By again giving up territory, Israel loked for another lasting peace agreement.

What happened was that the Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas leadership. Hamas declared "antifada" several times over the yers, but on October 6th of 2023 there was an uneasy cesse cire in place. The israli army was inactive and in Israel while Hamas was not shooting rockets into Israel.

On October 7th of that year, Hamas broke that status quo and committed the b arborous atrocities we all saw on TV and in internet videos . . .most proudly posted by Hamas. . . .and now they want a cease fire? They had a cease fire.

That is how we got to where we are now.

So, how much of tis do I have wrong?
... to see if Sinwar receives the DMOTY (Dead Man Of The Year) award.
... to see if Sinwar receives the DMOTY (Dead Man Of The Year) award. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
“Hey Akhmed, you have been elected President of Hamas”.

“FUCK YOU”
Difficult to find anything to discuss here.
Difficult to find anything to discuss here. Originally Posted by VitaMan
By that, do you mean that there is nothing to be said in support of, or in opposition to Israel's recent actions regarding, Hamas, hesbolla, the Huttus or Iran in the past year or so?
The OP stated "what appears to be their policy". He is just giving his opinion. Are posts supposed to discuss his opinion ?
The OP stated "what appears to be their policy". He is just giving his opinion. Are posts supposed to discuss his opinion ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
“what appears to be their opinion”?…

Hell, there is no ambiguity on the part of Israel. They are DOING it.
You made a statement, then opine that appears to be their policy. All that is, is your opinion.

Remember it was Hamas that attacked Israel a year ago. How many dead and injured ?
“We will negotiate a cease fire after we have killed every last member of Hamas who was in a leadership role during the October 6 Massacre”.

I appears to be their policy.

https://www.npr.org/2024/10/17/nx-s1...ar-israel-gaza

Next……. Originally Posted by Jacky S
That's a sorry policy. There will just be others to fill the vacated people in their hiearchy (sp) that will do fucked up things too.

I'd liken the policy to being bomb the shit out of them and then settle the area.