Phone: 832-730-9195
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=290681
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Upper Kirby
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Light hugging and then chasing her outside as she bolted with the money.
Session Length: 30mins
Fee: 190
Hair Color and Length: Medium red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5ish 135lbs or so. Wavy redhead. No view of the nice booty I read about.
Recommendation: No
Bad luck there. Most on here are good to go.
This belongs in Co-Ed. Don’t EVER give the chicks the donation up front. Save yourself from these Cash & Dash thefts. (It was not a robbery)
  • jtmas
  • 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Wow that’s terrible. It sounds like this should be in alerts. I thought u could trust these eccie girls. Damn
That's your fault for paying up front OP......... Doc is correct..... It's not robbery...... You gave her the "gift"........

.......smh.......

• pxmcc
  • 02-08-2018, 05:42 AM
dang OP, that happened to me too back in the day, with a couple of BP providers. Maybe she should delete her Eccie account n stick to BP. She'd fit right in..

Onto my DNS she goes, and hopefully every other hobbyist's DNS list on Eccie. Karma's a bitch, ya know..

OP, you should also post an alert on this thief. not a robbery-I agree with Thresh-but still grade A fuckery...
Damn, that is a bad experience. Sorry, you had to go through that.
  • Swhtx
  • 02-08-2018, 06:10 AM
Damn. What a whore!
You guys are so quick to believe someone who just joined the site
Smh

First post
First provider and it's an alert?
Yeah I'll wait for her side of the story
  • pxmcc
  • 02-08-2018, 07:43 AM
^^aight we'll wait too. nothin but time..
Yeah she s got a good rep so far besides some if the activities she pits out there. With all the yes reviews last thing you would think about is her bolting with cash. Somethings up.
Rtm the review so they can move it where she can respond
Providers are always getting into it with newbies.. I'm sure there's more to it than cash and dash
no session...moved to coed
I agree a lot of the guys that join are straight off of Backpage and that's the way they carry themselves here on the boards.

As long as I've been on here she's never had a bad reputation. I imagine it's more to the story.

This is one of the reasons I refuse to see newbies, I will not deal with their BS.

You guys are so quick to believe someone who just joined the site
Smh

First post
First provider and it's an alert?
Yeah I'll wait for her side of the story Originally Posted by NubianPrince