Dallas Providers Don't Seem To Give A F*uck

Does the Houston hobby community have their providers trained? I been kinda observing the Dallas scene and those gals just straight up don't seem to give a fuck about speaking their minds, participating on the boards, keeping it interesting,cussing a mofo out and saying what the fuck they want to say...and they seem to still be getting paid. They ain't never scared fo sho.

That's what's up.
I know in Houston for the most part we do have a sense of community on the boards we want to converse with each other we want to keep each other informed and discuss different topics I'm not sure why it's not like that there.
For example (one example) if they bareback and creampie they just come right out with that shit ....they be like fuck you..yeah I do that shit...so what's up

But it does seem Houston providers are more fearful of speaking their minds on almost any topic.
I know in Houston for the most part we do have a sense of community on the boards we want to converse with each other we want to keep each other informed and discuss different topics I'm not sure why it's not like that there. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I meant not give a fuck as in they do particpate and say what they want to say without fear of repercussion from hobbyists. Just a general observation
I think that's more of an etiquette thing.
We want to try to be professional and carry ourselves as ladies.
For the most part!!!

Lol I go off once or twice a year. But I still hold back lol
For example (one example) if they bareback and creampie they just come right out with that shit ....they be like fuck you..yeah I do that shit...so what's up

But it does seem Houston providers are more fearful of speaking their minds on almost any topic. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The smart business woman will keep it professional. Getting in arguments with guys on this site is pointless and only hurts the provider in the end.
The smart business woman will keep it professional. Getting in arguments with guys on this site is pointless and only hurts the provider in the end. Originally Posted by rayg07
Ray...I think thats the general perception / consensus but I don't really see it...guys are desperate to fuck...as long as they haven't personally been wronged or slighted they don't give a fuck at the end of the day. Take the dichotomy of writing Reviews vs. NCNS's....guys rally around a negative review and give each other high fives and a pat on the back...and will be quick to say fuck that bitch.... but if that same guy posts a NCNS then those same guys jump all over him and say too bad she's hot and I will still see her...so in the end as long as these gals have pussy they will always be able to do and say what they want....the girls in Dallas seem to understand that and not give a fuck about that perception is all I'm saying...
The smart business woman will keep it professional. Getting in arguments with guys on this site is pointless and only hurts the provider in the end. Originally Posted by rayg07
I honestly don't think the majority of the fucktards on this board give a shit.

I'd be willing to bet that dudes from Eccie are right now trying to contact Paris Sky and get an appointment
+1
I honestly don't think the majority of the fucktards on this board give a shit.

I'd be willing to bet that dudes from Eccie are right now trying to contact Paris Sky and get an appointment Originally Posted by Iron_Man

Yea everyone seems to think they're the one that can tame that horse..especially if she hot
Houston doesn't give a shit about Dallas and Dallas doesn't give a fuck about Houston....post your observation on the Dallas board - see how that works out for you.
Houston doesn't give a shit about Dallas and Dallas doesn't give a fuck about Houston.... Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty

Yuuup, so true. It's been that way for years...decades., in fact....in every aspect you could possibly come up with....
Houston doesn't give a shit about Dallas and Dallas doesn't give a fuck about Houston....post your observation on the Dallas board - see how that works out for you. Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
You need to change your tampon. You're leaking ;-)
I'd be willing to bet that dudes from Eccie are right now trying to contact Paris Sky and get an appointment[/QUOTE]

I guarantee you are correct about that. I would even be willing to bet that somewhere out there is probably someone trying to arrange an appointment with Arielwonder1 as well (look her up in the Welcome section)
Ray...I think thats the general perception / consensus but I don't really see it...guys are desperate to fuck...as long as they haven't personally been wronged or slighted they don't give a fuck at the end of the day. Take the dichotomy of writing Reviews vs. NCNS's....guys rally around a negative review and give each other high fives and a pat on the back...and will be quick to say fuck that bitch.... but if that same guy posts a NCNS then those same guys jump all over him and say too bad she's hot and I will still see her...so in the end as long as these gals have pussy they will always be able to do and say what they want....the girls in Dallas seem to understand that and not give a fuck about that perception is all I'm saying... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well I'll speak for myself. Sometimes providers get in these back and forth arguments with these guys and the arguments turns into a complete meltdown for the provider. And during these meltdowns the provider may make some damaging comments that make me scratch her off my list. I just think if you depend on this for your livelihood then you really need to watch the emotions you display on this site. The site is supposed to be information exchange but we turn it into the Jerry Springer show quite often.