Movie Theaters don't kill people...

I wonder why none of you have started a thread about last night's mass shooting/killer at the theater in Lafayette.

This is happening more often than I can remember. Third gun massacre in the past six weeks.

The Louisiana shooter considered himself an ultra conservative and had run for office before.

Again, what's the solution?
Is this another outlaw knives and hatchets thread?
Suspect identified in Broken Arrow homicide that left 5 dead

Police responding to a silent 911 call found five people stabbed to death at a well-kept suburban Tulsa home... (source)
Go screw yourself, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Thanks for the knee jerk equivocation, you stupid fucking idiot.
I wonder why none of you have started a thread about last night's mass shooting/killer at the theater in Lafayette.

This is happening more often than I can remember. Third massacre in the past six weeks.

The Louisiana shooter considered himself an ultra conservative and had run for office before.

Again, what's the solution? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The shooter is a 58 year old W/M drifter originally from Alabama. Less than twenty-four hours after the incident many independent journalist are calling this a Psy-op.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 07-24-2015, 05:39 PM
The solution to being able to ban guns, which I am in favor of, is to amend the constitution. Otherwise, sane people have the right to defend themselves with firearms, because a bunch of crazy assholes out there have guns and won't give them up, though I would like to see some of you modern liberal assholes give it a try.
Why has no one posted on it? Really? In the last three days we have had people killed in Florida in a house, people killed in Oklahoma but teenagers, people killed in California by illegal aliens. Five people here, four people there, five over here, and you're worried about two. According to the people who keep track of mass killings, two doesn't even qualify except that a gun was used in a "gun free" zone again. I think that is why the liberal media is soft pedaling this story. They've been burned so many times but ASS just blunders on it without thought (his normal mode of operation) before he sees that he is, once again, making the argument of the right.
Where are all the calls for "white privilege?" Did this guy kill any black people?
#alllivesmatter #noapologies
There is no answer to this. We are surrounded by a large number of sick individuals that can be set off for any simple reason. It's a crap shoot out there and the only thing you can do is keep away from as many of these sick people as you can and if you see a gun, run like hell.
Why has no one posted on it? Really? In the last three days we have had people killed in Florida in a house, people killed in Oklahoma but teenagers, people killed in California by illegal aliens. Five people here, four people there, five over here, and you're worried about two. According to the people who keep track of mass killings, two doesn't even qualify except that a gun was used in a "gun free" zone again. I think that is why the liberal media is soft pedaling this story. They've been burned so many times but ASS just blunders on it without thought (his normal mode of operation) before he sees that he is, once again, making the argument of the right. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'd be willing to bet the guy didn't have a clue that the movie theater was a gun free zone. I went to our local Cinemark Multiplex a few weeks ago for maybe the 25th time. Same theater ownership as the one where James Holmes did his killing. I had never seen a sign banning guns so I intentionally looked for one. There, off to the side, away from the sight of anyone who was not looking for it, was the sign banning handguns. Wasn't a sign that legally banned handguns in the state of Texas, but that's a different story. A second bet I'd be willing to make is that MAYBE 1 out of every thousand customers of the movie theater sees the sign. If movie theaters were really serious about enforcing a gun free zone, they would put the signs where they could easily be read by anyone entering the theater, like it is done at my office building.

So once again IMHO it's BS that the shooter chose the site he did because it was in reality a gun free zone. The guy is mentally ill, ends up shooting himself, but he was sane enough to choose a gun free zone for his killing. I'm sure your opinion is different but since Houser is dead we'll never know for certain.
The solution to being able to ban guns, which I am in favor of, is to amend the constitution. Otherwise, sane people have the right to defend themselves with firearms, because a bunch of crazy assholes out there have guns and won't give them up, though I would like to see some of you modern liberal assholes give it a try. Originally Posted by DSK
So you're sayIng they should be handing out guns at the multiplex rather than 3-D glasses?

That's way more "modern," JL!

Yee fucking haw!!!
The shooter is a 58 year old W/M drifter originally from Alabama. Less than twenty-four hours after the incident many independent journalist are calling this a Psy-op.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, a 58 year old W/M drifter who talked about Westboro Baptist being the one true church.

He's one of yours, dipshits. YOU CREATED THIS IDIOT. Own it.
Right wingers love to gin up anger, racism and hatred. . . not a surprise that right wingers are shooting up innocent people in churches and movie theatres.
Yeah, the DOJ is going to bring charges of Federal hate crimes against the Charleston shooter. May be tough to prove? After all, he was just another church goer who suffered a sudden lapse of sanity.

Hence the accident, err, incident. Sorry Gov. Goodhair.

Spoze the boy will endorse Trump or Cruz?
Yeah, a 58 year old W/M drifter who talked about Westboro Baptist being the one true church.

He's one of yours, dipshits. YOU CREATED THIS IDIOT. Own it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know you don't make a whole lot of sense, right?

Jim