isnt anyone else concerned?!

American holocaust is happening now. Who will rise up and fight the american government head on? Who will join the malitia. How do i make a difference...flyers for now....
wake up america..ive certainly slept enough
Don't take this the wrong way but what are you talking about?
ANONYMOUS - Code RED!!! [[[URGENT MESSAGE]]]: http://youtu.be/ef66Uzngy9U

Glad you asked

Google operation jade helmet 15.
*sigh* someone is off their meds it seems.
Not really concerned Ginger. I was a member of the military and know that most of the military rank and file would not participate in something like this. They would reach out to other veterans who would spread the word and resist. The least likely person to be able to pull this off would be someone like Obama as he is not trusted by the majority of the armed American citizenry. Open warfare would break out pretty quick and then you couldn't contain the knowledge.
No, I would be more concerned about a popular leader in a time of crisis playing on the fears of the rank and file.
*sigh* someone is off their meds it seems. Originally Posted by BigLouie
*sigh* i knew i would get back lash for this. If you disagree than you just havent looked into it. It is available in black and white on us.gov websites
Not really concerned Ginger. I was a member of the military and know that most of the military rank and file would not participate in something like this. They would reach out to other veterans who would spread the word and resist. The least likely person to be able to pull this off would be someone like Obama as he is not trusted by the majority of the armed American citizenry. Open warfare would break out pretty quick and then you couldn't contain the knowledge.
No, I would be more concerned about a popular leader in a time of crisis playing on the fears of the rank and file. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It has not come to this yet but many organizations, ie copblock, are started by veterans. They are already reaching out. I am trying to help.
Circular logic Ginger, not back lash.

If you don't agree with me then you haven't seen the "facts".
If you don't agree with me then you are probably one of "them".
If you don't agree with me than you don't have the sense that God gave you.

Pick one and run with it Ginger.
Circular logic Ginger, not back lash.

If you don't agree with me then you haven't seen the "facts".
If you don't agree with me then you are probably one of "them".
If you don't agree with me than you don't have the sense that God gave you.

Pick one and run with it Ginger. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well "well behaved women rarely make history" so im runnin' like my hairs on fire

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/07/...nderway-texas/
You had to bring sex into it! I'm a woman so pay attention to me because the powers that be are trying to silence me... logic has no gender. It either stands or falls on its own.

If you want to stop a Holocaust then you should be protesting Planned Parenthood and demand it be investigated up the whaazoo.
False Alarm. Tech stocks are turning positive. The DJIA will cut its losses.
Ginger, so you don't trust the government? That's TREASON! And also why I think I love you!
Ginger, so you don't trust the government? That's TREASON! And also why I think I love you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Was our country not based on treason? I believe it was. And i love you too!!!
Don't take this the wrong way but what are you talking about? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We've been overworking her in Austin
Ginger, so you don't trust the government? That's TREASON! And also why I think I love you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here COG be romantic and play this song for her, lol.

Jim

https://youtu.be/2r9UtIhOI8M
Fat, ugly, and stupid.