Is MSNBC Getting Ready To Dump Hillary??

The last couple of mornings on Morning Joe, the MSNBC Crew has shifted their beloved adoration from Hillary and what she will wear to her inaurgrial ball to "When will Joe Biden get in?"

Most of the discourse this morning was how does Biden get Elizabeth Warren to run with him?

No mention of Bernie Sanders, except to dismiss him in the event that Pocahantas does decide to ride in on her white horse. That would placate the ultra left wing that is flocking to the Bernie Ralleys.

I think it will be interesting to watch Hillary as she implodes, and realizes that President Obama will not endorse her. Will she go into a "scorched earth" policy, taking the attitude that it was her turn, and how dare they deny her?

Are the Demacrats ready to deal with "Mega Bitch"?

In the mean time, Bill Clinton is silent. Maybe ole Bill is saying to us,....."I wouldn't wish that Bitch on anybody, much less the entire Country".
  • DSK
  • 08-25-2015, 07:13 AM
The last couple of mornings on Morning Joe, the MSNBC Crew has shifted their beloved adoration from Hillary and what she will wear to her inaurgrial ball to "When will Joe Biden get in?"

Most of the discourse this morning was how does Biden get Elizabeth Warren to run with him?

No mention of Bernie Sanders, except to dismiss him in the event that Pocahantas does decide to ride in on her white horse. That would placate the ultra left wing that is flocking to the Bernie Ralleys.

I think it will be interesting to watch Hillary as she implodes, and realizes that President Obama will not endorse her. Will she go into a "scorched earth" policy, taking the attitude that it was her turn, and how dare they deny her?

In the mean time, Bill Clinton is silent. Maybe ole Bill is saying to us,....."I wouldn't wish that Bitch on anybody, much less the entire Country". Originally Posted by Jackie S
They know Hillary will win, and they are trying to appear fair and balanced.
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2015, 07:39 AM

". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have watched Morning Joe for years....neither Mika nor Joe like the Clintons. One reason why I like the show. Her father worked for Carter, you think Clinton embraced anything Carter?

So I think you premises is off. Now some of their frequent quest may have gotten on board.

In the mean time, Bill Clinton is silent. Maybe ole Bill is saying to us,....."I wouldn't wish that Bitch on anybody, much less the entire Country". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I do have one question, that has nothing to do with politics really. Why are women who are ambitious and want something, bitches? Why are men, like Donald Trump, praised for their ambition and hunger? Why is she a 'mega bitch' and Trump is not?
I do have one question, that has nothing to do with politics really. Why are women who are ambitious and want something, bitches? Why are men, like Donald Trump, praised for their ambition and hunger? Why is she a 'mega bitch' and Trump is not? Originally Posted by WombRaider

I don't think that is true. I think she is thought of as a bitch because she is truly a fucking bitch. Acting as if you are above the law and answering any questions regarding such in a condescending way. Bimbo eruptions. She comes across in all interviews as if she is doing us a favor by submitting herself to such questions by the peons. Other candidates actually appear to want to answer questions and realize that doing so is the way to get your viewpoints out there.
I don't think that is true. I think she is thought of as a bitch because she is truly a fucking bitch. Acting as if you are above the law and answering any questions regarding such in a condescending way. Bimbo eruptions. She comes across in all interviews as if she is doing us a favor by submitting herself to such questions by the peons. Other candidates actually appear to want to answer questions and realize that doing so is the way to get your viewpoints out there. Originally Posted by Budman
Interestingly enough, you've done it yourself in your very own response, when you use the word 'bimbo'. Donald Trump comes across condescending, as if he has better things to do than answer your questions, and yet he isn't lambasted as a bitch or anything like that.

Did you ever stop and think that what you're seeing is filtered through your own perception? You don't like her. Anything you see is seen through that filter. What others see one way, you take as condescension.
Once 'Gropin' Joe' announces it will be fun to watch the allegiance shift around here.
Interestingly enough, you've done it yourself in your very own response, when you use the word 'bimbo'. Donald Trump comes across condescending, as if he has better things to do than answer your questions, and yet he isn't lambasted as a bitch or anything like that.

Did you ever stop and think that what you're seeing is filtered through your own perception? You don't like her. Anything you see is seen through that filter. What others see one way, you take as condescension. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Please explain what you mean. The term "Bimbo eruptions" was used by her when dealing with the bevy of women who were accusing Bill of sexual advances or abuse.
Donald Trump comes across condescending as if he has better things to do than answer your questions Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong again, jackass!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...88&postcount=1

"Clinton has given 2 (count'em 2) national interviews. Trump is at 60+."
WR makes an excellent point. Of course, sexist, racist, homophobes BITCHES like you fellaz are unable to distinguish.

What would you called the great orange orangutan if he wasn't running as a Republican? Trump wouldn't give any more of a shit about you then either.

Oh well, this isn't a difficult thing to understand and write off to typical RWW behavior.
Please explain what you mean. The term "Bimbo eruptions" was used by her when dealing with the bevy of women who were accusing Bill of sexual advances or abuse. Originally Posted by Budman
Bimbo eruptions was actually used by Clinton? Or was it used by the media? This is an important distinction. I have found no record of her using that phrase. Plenty of references of the media using it though.
WR makes an excellent point. Of course, sexist, racist, homophobes BITCHES like you fellaz are unable to distinguish.

What would you called the great orange orangutan if he wasn't running as a Republican? Trump wouldn't give any more of a shit about you then either.

Oh well, this isn't a difficult thing to understand and write off to typical RWW behavior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Their ability to simply gloss over it is always oddly fascinating. This is how they treat women in general and they see nothing wrong when the rest of society does the same.
Bimbo eruptions was actually used by Clinton? Or was it used by the media? This is an important distinction. I have found no record of her using that phrase. Plenty of references of the media using it though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The term was actually coined by Betsy Wright a close friend of Hillary and a member of Bill's staff. Hillary was part of the plan to destroy any and all of the "Bimbos" who dared accuse Bill of wrong doing.
The term was actually coined by Betsy Wright a close friend of Hillary and a member of Bill's staff. Hillary was part of the plan to destroy any and all of the "Bimbos" who dared accuse Bill of wrong doing. Originally Posted by Budman
We're getting sidetracked. Why do aggressive women get referred to as 'bitches'? This isn't about Hillary or Bill or anything else. It's a separate question. Why do ambitious men like Trump get praised and ambitious women get labeled 'bitches' or 'cunts' or any number of things?

Oh well, this isn't a difficult thing to understand and write off to typical RWW behavior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Their ability to simply gloss over it is always oddly fascinating. This is how they treat women in general and they see nothing wrong when the rest of society does the same. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're under the impression that all republicans support Trump. What conservatives like about Trump is the complete absence of political correctness. He brings a freshness to the political process. He says things that are said all over the country around water coolers and over beers at the local watering hole. I believe that most people are so sick of the political correctness crowd that seeing Trump is refreshing. I don't believe he will be the nominee but if he is I would vote for him over Hillary in a heartbeat.