Did Jorge Ramos Take The Oath of Citizenship?

He became a US citizen in 2008.

But he has made a point of saying that he retains his Mexican Citizenship and votes in The US and Mexico.

Here is the Oath.

http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/...states-america

Anybody see a conflict here?

Or is that Oath just a formality that has no enforceable meaning?
Duh, didn't one of our presidential Canaanites give up duel citizenship to run?

But he has made a point of saying that he retains his Mexican Citizenship and votes in The US and Mexico.

Here is the Oath.

Or is that Oath just a formality that has no enforceable meaning? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't see the problem. The US allows dual citizenship. He was born in Mexico, and now has US citizenship as well.
Kanadian Kupkake Kruz probably doesn't speak passable Spanish or French.

But he does speak Bible...

I wish Jorge Ramos would run for office. The howler monkeys would have a fiesta.
Kanadian Kupkake Kruz probably doesn't speak passable Spanish or French.

But he does speak Bible...

I wish Jorge Ramos would run for office. The howler monkeys would have a fiesta. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh he speak bible. He speak bible real good.

I don't personally want a man in charge who can be convinced to believe that a book full of fantasy and allegory is actually real. That shows a weak mind.
I don't see the problem. The US allows dual citizenship. He was born in Mexico, and now has US citizenship as well. Originally Posted by WombRaider
yeap.
  • DSK
  • 08-27-2015, 11:33 AM
Oh he speak bible. He speak bible real good.

I don't personally want a man in charge who can be convinced to believe that a book full of fantasy and allegory is actually real. That shows a weak mind. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You believed it for years, hence, you also have a weak mind.
  • DSK
  • 08-27-2015, 11:39 AM

Here is the Oath.

Or is that Oath just a formality that has no enforceable meaning? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Fuck, I wouldn't take that damn oath - I wouldn't want to be obligated to obey it at all. Of course, since I was born in this formerly great country, I don't have to swear any fucking oath, unless I'm going to jury duty.
  • D.G.
  • 08-27-2015, 11:39 AM
I believe anyone who holds an elected or appointed government position should be anatural born American . Period .
Fuck, I wouldn't take that damn oath - I wouldn't want to be obligated to obey it at all. Of course, since I wasn't born in this formerly great country, I don't have to swear any fucking oath. Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY
  • DSK
  • 08-27-2015, 02:21 PM
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The customary protocol is to highlight your unauthorized changes.
Aside from DSK, did anybody go to the link and read the Oath?

If you have, I take it by the answers that yes, it is just a formality and has no enforceable meaning.
The customary protocol is to highlight your unauthorized changes. Originally Posted by DSK
DUH, I did dipshit,need your eyes checked?
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[QUOTE=DSK;1057118458]The customary protocol is to highlight your unauthorized changes.[/QUOTE]

DUH, I did dipshit,need your eyes checked? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I do not see it and I just had my eyes checked but you have your normal 3rd grade problems
You believed it for years, hence, you also have a weak mind. Originally Posted by DSK
My mind was strong enough to overcome and leave it behind.