Iffy's Latest Signiture Misrepresentation

A nice handy thread to keep track of iffy's "challenges".

The current;
"First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

Obama has deported a record number of people, focusing on criminals and there was nothing secret about this:
“The Obama administration announced a major change in policy for thousands of illegal immigrants going through deportation proceedings. They now may be able to stay in the country. There are currently 300,000 deportation cases making their way through the federal immigration courts, but under the new policy immigrants classified as low-priority cases could be granted a stay and a chance to apply for a work permit.”
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/12/24/167970002/obama-administration-deported-record-1-5-million-people "

He has time to watch all that video but no time to check to see if what he posts is true. That aspect of his contributions seems to be the least important.

What say I?
You have my manass on your face.
Do you really think he'll even understand what a fool he's made of himself?

Probably not.

Probably post a video or a meme or something about another topic.

He's too busy blasting Ozombies to worry with minutae like truth.
Do you really think he'll even understand what a fool he's made of himself?

Probably not.

Probably post a video or a meme or something about another topic.

He's too busy blasting Ozombies to worry with minutae like truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The most important thing he doesn't understand is the difference between someone who is anti-asshole/bullshitter and pro-anything.

The perfect example is being undecided in the 2008 elections until listening to sarah palin being interviewed, her performance in the debates, and seeing everything she has done since the election.

There is/are no perfect philosophy or party or candidates.
Everybody falls on the bell curve some place.
There seem to be a lot of leading or trailing edge people on the site.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0VVh7vXiV4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What do I say?
I say one of them is none of your goddamn business and the other is called a penalty because that's the price you pay if you perform the act. It's just like any other criminal act. Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine. You aren't going to ask me which I think is which are you?
I really like hearing about one those guys who kills an abortion doctor riding the lightening, getting the drips, or the pellets in the pot. What ever the local method happens to be.

What about you? Shouldn't all capital murderers get the death penalty? Even the ones who pretend it's for a cause that they (and others) claim transcends the rule of law in our country?
What say you?
  • DSK
  • 12-26-2015, 06:19 PM
What do I say?
I say one of them is none of your goddamn business and the other is called a penalty because that's the price you pay if you perform the act. It's just like any other criminal act. Don't do the crime if you can't pay the fine. You aren't going to ask me which I think is which are you?
I really like hearing about one those guys who kills an abortion doctor riding the lightening, getting the drips, or the pellets in the pot. What ever the local method happens to be.

What about you? Shouldn't all capital murderers get the death penalty? Even the ones who pretend it's for a cause that they (and others) claim transcends the rule of law in our country?
What say you? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Actually, I'm beginning to oppose capital punishment and harsh prison conditions, because the day is coming that white people will probably get thrown in jail for opposing affirmative action, and opposing the anti-white, liberal government. So, in answer to your question, no capital murderers should get the death penalty.
Next thing you'll tell me is that...Getting Robbed & Murdered is GOOD, Owning a Gun is BAD!!... What say you?

I say you are getting more stupid by the moment.

I'm anti NRA, pro gun ownership, background check on every gun purchased, no guns for convicted felons and no problem with waiting periods. Also open carry has one single benefit. It mostly identifies who should be physiologically evaluated.
  • DSK
  • 12-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Next thing you'll tell me is that...Getting Robbed & Murdered is GOOD, Owning a Gun is BAD!!... What say you?

I say you are getting more stupid by the moment.

I'm anti NRA, pro gun ownership, background check on every gun purchased, no guns for convicted felons and no problem with waiting periods. Also open carry has one single benefit. It mostly identifies who should be physiologically evaluated. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
First you incorrectly spell 'signature" in the title of your thread, that happens but good communicators tend to check because it leads to the second problem:

Did you mean they need a physical exam (physiological) or a psychological exam? The implications of your statement cannot be correctly discerned without the right word, so which is it?
You're a niggling Asshole, JL.

You misuse words on a consistent basis.
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

First you incorrectly spell 'signature" in the title of your thread, that happens but good communicators tend to check because it leads to the second problem:

Did you mean they need a physical exam (physiological) or a psychological exam? The implications of your statement cannot be correctly discerned without the right word, so which is it? Originally Posted by DSK
Two spellchecker and one limited time mistakes that I made.
The misspelling in the thread title had limited impact since you just found it today.
The correct spelling of the wrong word. I intended to use the word psychological. Thank you for bringing both to my attention.
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What are you laughing about?
Did you notice I owned up to my mistakes in quick order?
You haven't owned up to any of the shit-load of spelling and factual mistakes you make on a regular basis.
I make few enough that I have no problem admitting them.

Little bitches won't admit making mistakes, even when they are obvious for all to see. And no matter what they say, inside they know they're little bitches. You beat yourself up more than I would or could.
What are you laughing about?
Did you notice I owned up to my mistakes in quick order?
You haven't owned up to any of the shit-load of spelling and factual mistakes you make on a regular basis.
I make few enough that I have no problem admitting them.

Little bitches won't admit making mistakes, even when they are obvious for all to see. And no matter what they say, inside they know they're little bitches. You beat yourself up more than I would or could. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Easy Munchy, the stuff in my signature was stuff I put on my eccie note pad years ago, from comments on blogs. I admit I put no thought in the stuff and just put it in the sig line. You were right on most of it... So CALM DOWN, I hope you are a Jim Webb Democrat and that is OK in my book. BUT if you are a 0zombie GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Actually, I'm beginning to oppose capital punishment and harsh prison conditions, because the day is coming that white people will probably get thrown in jail for opposing affirmative action, and opposing the anti-white, liberal government. So, in answer to your question, no capital murderers should get the death penalty. Originally Posted by DSK
Actually I was asking iffy.
And you oppose capital punishment because you're afraid white people will be put in jail for their opinions and exercising their rights?
Looks like we don't need a psychological (that's the word I mean) profile on you. Does your disability entitlement from social security leave you enough scratch for cough syrup after your group home fees are paid?
You have no problem biting the hand that sedates you.
Easy Munchy, the stuff in my signature was stuff I put on my eccie note pad years ago, from comments on blogs. I admit I put no thought in the stuff and just put it in the sig line. You were right on most of it... So CALM DOWN, I hope you are a Jim Webb Democrat and that is OK in my book. BUT if you are a 0zombie GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm a moderate version of the congressman who represents me in the 10th district of Texas, Michael McCaul. One of the few politicians at the national level that's worth a fuck.

Once again a presidential election with only bad and worse choices.
Trump and Cruz are just sarah palins with one inch cocks and without the handicapped kids.
There's a congress to keep Hillary from fucking things up too bad. There's a congress made up of mostly morons to do any poorly thought out, don't give a shit about repercussions down the road, thing one of those 2 poser assholes (Trump, Cruz)come up with. Truly an election to vote against a candidate.

I can't believe I'm going to say this.
Right now, compared to everyone else.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................
Jeb Bush deserves a closer look. He's been flying under the radar. Cruz and Trump have a "no-fuck-with" pact going right now. Because other than the brain surgeon, who should stick with what he knows, those 2 guys (Cruz, Trump) couldn't be more full of shit.