Any poll without all four candidates is rigged

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are rising in the polls and that makes a difference in state to state elections. So any idiot who posts some poll without all four candidates is just blowing smoke.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...eadache-226700
Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are rising in the polls and that makes a difference in state to state elections. So any idiot who posts some poll without all four candidates is just blowing smoke.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...eadache-226700 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
BTW: The votes are bleeding off HillaryNoMore.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...eadache-226700 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are correct. When you look at polls with all 4 candidates in them, Clinton still leads in every poll. And the recent polls in the all-important states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida have Clinton ahead. Trump is close in Florida but way behind in Michigan and Pa.
And Clinton is leading in Georgia which has been a solid red state for a long time, although Trump is within the margin of error.

A lot of time left though.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/
Makes for an exciting election like we haven't seen since 1860.
Trump's campaign manager: We will win in November. Not August.

Trump is within striking distance and is farther ahead than some believe.

I hope everyone bites on the propaganda.
The numbers don't matter right now. The trends is what should have people worried. Only the November poll counts.
The numbers don't matter right now. The trends is what should have people worried. Only the November poll counts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's the smartest thing you have posted since I have been a part of these forums and I agree that only polls that count are the ones in November, but even those aren't that reliable in 2012 there were a few polls that had Romney winning and they were taken days before the election.

I am a realist and I can't see Trump winning this election - I think he would do very poorly in the debates. Clinton is far more polished across the boards and has far more debate experience. Trump has some of the worst temperament I have seen in debates - if he doesn't like the question or is cornered he gets angry, resorts to insults and interrupts - which doing on the big stage will look very bad.

Also, Obama's numbers are rising the economy whether you believe the numbers are not are in CLintons favor - I don't see anything trump can easily take to Clinton - trump would be a major fool to think he can over people on national security when he has no experience, he's made some major gaffes like Putin wouldn't go into the Ukraine, why can't we use nukes, killing of terrorist family members, his flip flopping on allowing torture and whether he wants to best friends with Putin.

My prediction trump loses bad and we do a complete revamp of the Republican Party and I don't want people like Lexus, CuteOldguy, I B hankering, Rey leguna or any of those other ass clowns representing the GOP. I really think you guys are rejects from the tea party.
If the polls don't reflect what you wish to see, discredit them.
That's the smartest thing you have posted since I have been a part of these forums and I agree that only polls that count are the ones in November, but even those aren't that reliable in 2012 there were a few polls that had Romney winning and they were taken days before the election.

I am a realist and I can't see Trump winning this election - I think he would do very poorly in the debates. Clinton is far more polished across the boards and has far more debate experience. Trump has some of the worst temperament I have seen in debates - if he doesn't like the question or is cornered he gets angry, resorts to insults and interrupts - which doing on the big stage will look very bad.

Also, Obama's numbers are rising the economy whether you believe the numbers are not are in CLintons favor - I don't see anything trump can easily take to Clinton - trump would be a major fool to think he can over people on national security when he has no experience, he's made some major gaffes like Putin wouldn't go into the Ukraine, why can't we use nukes, killing of terrorist family members, his flip flopping on allowing torture and whether he wants to best friends with Putin.

My prediction trump loses bad and we do a complete revamp of the Republican Party and I don't want people like Lexus, CuteOldguy, I B hankering, Rey leguna or any of those other ass clowns representing the GOP. I really think you guys are rejects from the tea party.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You'd be one of those fairies that votes for candidates you think might win rather than for any fundamental code of beliefs you are actually loyal to, Lubed Wide-ass. You were never a genuine conservative if you can vote for hildebeest at the drop of a hat, Lubed Wide-ass. Hildebeest is the very antithesis of conservative, Lubed Wide-ass, and you're too fuckin' stupid to know how fuckin' shallow your belief system is, Lubed Wide-ass.
Makes for an exciting election like we haven't seen since 1860. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
no, since 1876.
Rigged. There's that word again.

You know rigged. Nobody knows rigged like you. Trust me.
I don't want to be a part of the Republican Party, especially if Trump loses, so don't worry, Lube Myass. I'm only supporting Trump because I don't think we will even remotely resemble a free country after 4 years of Hillary Clinton. If you hate freedom as much as Assup does, then vote Hillary. I won't.
...after 4 years of Hillary Clinton. If you hate freedom as much as Assup does, then vote Hillary. I won't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where is Kaine?

I saw Pence yesterday on the news ....

....at the 5,000 strong rally, standing room only!

Which reminds me.... it's being reported that Trump campaign pulled in $51 million in donations in June ... mostly small amounts. July has not been reported yet.
Where is Kaine?

Which reminds me.... it's being reported that Trump campaign pulled in $51 million in donations in June ... mostly small amounts. July has not been reported yet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And Clinton campaign reported $68.5 million in donations in June. But Trump really didn't start asking for money until late May so he actually may go ahead of Clinton in July. Clinton is certainly spending the money though. I have seen quite a few TV ads in recent days .
Trump said yesterday he's spent (out of his own money) $60 million TOTAL (since he announced last year) .. not in the general since the convention ...

And Hillary has spent: $ 230 million plus.

She's down from 16 points ahead of Trump last year to around 4-5 points now.*

* that's based on what the ballot will look like in November (within the margin of error and within striking distance of Trump who is still dominating the media/news.)

BTW: There are a lot of "anti-Hillary" ads from organizations other than Trump Campaign.