Republicans. There is no shame in punting.

It's 4th and long. Real long.
You're deep in your own territory.
You have Tim Tebow coming in off the bench.

Punt. Do it.
Tebow won one playoff game with Denver. After that season he digressed quickly. I was shocked that the Jets would not even play him, after the first string guy got hurt. NFL coaches did not like his throwing motion and he had trouble reading NFL defenses. Those are the main two reasons he is doing college football on the SEC network now instead of playing. There is no way that Trump will win the electoral college. Last week isn't really a factor. There are too many battleground states that he needs to win but can't. For example Penn. which has not voted for a republican since 1988.
There is no shame in lubricating Munchkin. I recommend that you do so before November.
  • DSK
  • 08-06-2016, 10:09 AM
It's 4th and long. Real long.
You're deep in your own territory.
You have Tim Tebow coming in off the bench.

Punt. Do it. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I was hoping Trump had stepped down and we have a new nominee.

I'd let Tebow toss it down the field and see what happens, though, if that is all we have left.

There is no shame in lubricating Munchkin. I recommend that you do so before November. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When you can get a white list referral on TER come back and talk to me. Until then JD, you can go fuck yourself faggot.
Veteran here you liberal, un-American shit. You know the democrats rules right now, no disagreeing with the vets.
  • DSK
  • 08-06-2016, 02:10 PM
When you can get a white list referral on TER come back and talk to me. Until then JD, you can go fuck yourself faggot. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying bad things to a veteran.
Both dickmuncher and flighty are lib-retarded, blindly hyper-partisan Democrats. That means they are morally dead and incapable of feeling "shame". If you catch a Democrat getting a blowjob in the Oval Office and call him a scumbag, he will just stare blankly at you and laugh. No shame. If you catch them lying, they just say "it depends on what the definition of is, is" while they pat themselves on the back and whisper "winning is everything". Again, no shame.

So it seems a bit incongruous for a cocksucking POS like the OP to start a thread with the word "shame" in it. The irony is that their utter shamelessness doesn't stop them from trying to shame Republicans. They know Republicans still have consciences, unlike them. So Democrats are shameless enough to try and manipulate Republicans into feeling a sense of shame, even though this is an emotion they themselves are incapable of experiencing.
Football isn't for pussies. Get your team off to the showers before you get hurt.
The FUN has JUST begun!!! FUCKEM!

Paul Nehlen @pnehlen

To all of my supporters who are upset (in the extreme) with @realDonaldTrump - I want you to rage against @PRyan and Hillary's machine. #war

9:15 AM - 6 Aug 2016

Veteran here you liberal, un-American shit. You know the democrats rules right now, no disagreeing with the vets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Veteran here, shitbird. Don't disagree with me, you ignorant fuck.

You know the RWWipe rules. No disrespecting the USA ... ooops. OK, scratch that. Seems to be all you're doing lately, and gripping hard trying to salvage some kind of justification for supporting a Commie-loving demagogue like Drumpf.

Don't disagree with this vet. You're full of shit, cookie.
Veteran here, shitbird. Don't disagree with me, you ignorant fuck.

You know the RWWipe rules. No disrespecting the USA ... ooops. OK, scratch that. Seems to be all you're doing lately, and gripping hard trying to salvage some kind of justification for supporting a Commie-loving demagogue like Drumpf.

Don't disagree with this vet. You're full of shit, cookie.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the ass-licker backing the commie lovin' cunt that received $40 million plus in "donations" and "fees" from the Kremlin commies, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Veteran here you liberal, un-American shit. You know the democrats rules right now, no disagreeing with the vets. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So your a veteran means you can call somebody else gay? Bush43, Cheney and Trump didn't serve. There are plenty of gays in the military. You are probably one of them. Go fuck yourself faggot.