Another Benghazi Thread

Guess what? A new email recently released shows that the Pentagon was practically begging SOS Clinton to let them respond in the early hours of the attack. They could have gotten there BEFORE we lost those people. Hillary LIED! Pancetta LIED!

http://m.therightscoop.com/new-email...-panetta-lied/
Guess what George W Bush and Condoleeza Rice were told that an attack involving airplanes was imminent they were given papers and memos and guess what they did nothing- 3000 Americans died and led us into a near trillion dollar war -which of the two was worse? I regret I voted for Bush since I am fiscally conservative and he spent like a freaking liberal.
Bush should be in prison. How does Bush's traitorous action excuse Hillary? You have less of a grasp on logic than you do on reality, Lube Myass. Or are you Wormby? How is Big Sir doing?
Bush should be in prison. How does Bush's traitorous action excuse Hillary? You have less of a grasp on logic than you do on reality, Lube Myass. Or are you Wormby? How is Big Sir doing? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We agree that they both are crooks we are getting somewhere but just wait to they find trump guilty on his lawsuit with trump university. Also, when are those taxes going to be released - he surely is hiding something you think ?
Guess what George W Bush and Condoleeza Rice were told that an attack involving airplanes was imminent they were given papers and memos and guess what they did nothing- 3000 Americans died and led us into a near trillion dollar war -which of the two was worse? I regret I voted for Bush since I am fiscally conservative and he spent like a freaking liberal. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Actually, Lubed Wide-ass, that memorandum was given to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 1998 with the note that the hijacking of "a" plane would occur before December, 1998.

Actually, Lubed Wide-ass, that memorandum was given to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 1998 with the note that the hijacking of "a" plane would occur before December, 1998.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are telling a half truth no matter how you slice it Bush was warned and it happened on his watch not on Clintons watch - yes Clinton did have an opportunity to take him out but the threats weren't as imminent during CLintons term.
You are telling a half truth no matter how you slice it Bush was warned and it happened on his watch not on Clintons watch - yes Clinton did have an opportunity to take him out but the threats weren't as imminent during CLintons term. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You'd be the one telling half-truths, Lubed Wide-ass, because your mendacious ass left out the fact that the memorandum was delivered to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 1998 with a designated attack date of December, 1998, Lubed Wide-ass -- a date that was already three years past when W received it.
Lube Myass, why are you defending the despicable actions of Clinton and Panetta which resulted in the avoidable deaths of four Americans? You are one sick bastard.
Looks very damning. Only thing it didn't cover was where were the nearest forces available, and how long it would take to get there.
  • jma9
  • 08-11-2016, 06:06 AM
Looks very damning. Only thing it didn't cover was where were the nearest forces available, and how long it would take to get there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What difference, at this point, does it make to know how long it would take to get there?...we know they didn't even try...
What difference, at this point, does it make to know how long it would take to get there?...we know they didn't even try... Originally Posted by jma9
Think about what you just said, then go back to the porch. Are you Hillary?
I don't remember anybody dying at the hands of Trump University or because of somebody's tax return. Do you?
Looks very damning. Only thing it didn't cover was where were the nearest forces available, and how long it would take to get there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, it did. Please learn to read.
Guess what George W Bush and Condoleeza Rice were told that an attack involving airplanes was imminent they were given papers and memos and guess what they did nothing- ... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Was that some "intel" you got while being a "Drill Sergeant"?
You are telling a half truth no matter how you slice it Bush was warned and it happened on his watch not on Clintons watch - yes Clinton did have an opportunity to take him out but the threats weren't as imminent during CLintons term. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're telling NO TRUTH .... Clinton's "watch"!!!!

http://www.lib.umich.edu/govdocs-fal...t/prair996.txt

September 9, 1996
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Let me begin by thanking the
Vice President and the commission for all their hard work and for this excellent action plan.
"We know we can't make the world risk-free, but we can reduce the risks we face and we have to take the fight to the terrorists. If we have the will, we can find the means. We have to continue to fight terrorism on every front by pursuing our three-part strategy: First, by rallying a world coalition with zero tolerance for terrorism; second, by giving law enforcement the strong counterterrorism tools then need; and, third, by improving security in our airports and on our airplanes.

“The Vice President's action plan goes to the heart of this
strategy. So I want everyone to understand that whenever this plan says, the commission recommends, you can understand it to mean, the President will.”
More "tell-tails" ...
Feb. 26, 1993 --- bombing of WTC
June 25, 1996 – bombing of Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia,
August 7, 1998 – bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania
October 12, 2000 – attack against the U.S.S. Cole

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0884893.html

Terrorist Acts Suspected of or Inspired by al-Qaeda
· 1993 (Feb.): Bombing of World Trade Center (WTC); 6 killed.
· 1993 (Oct.): Killing of U.S. soldiers in Somalia.
· 1996 (June): Truck bombing at Khobar Towers barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killed 19 Americans.
· 1998 (Aug.): Bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania; 224 killed, including 12 Americans.
· 1999 (Dec.): Plot to bomb millennium celebrations in Seattle foiled when customs agents arrest an Algerian smuggling explosives into the U.S.
· 2000 (Oct.): Bombing of the USS Cole in port in Yemen; 17 U.S. sailors killed.
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/pubs/fs/5902.htm
Significant Terrorist Attacks 1961 to 2001

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_App.htm

Have you forgotten?

Clinton managed to keep Saddam in check through economic pressure.

Joint House And Senate Select Intelligence Committee
08 Oct 2002
”The staff has reviewed five past terrorist attacks or attempts against the United States as part of its inquiry into September 11. They are the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center that killed six people and wounded another 1,000; the 1996 attack on the U.S. military at Khobar Towers, in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 Americans and wounded 500; the 1998 attacks on U.S. Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania -- the attacks, which occurred less than 10 minutes apart, destroyed the facilities and killed 12 Americans and over 200 Kenyans and Tanzanians -- more than 4,000 were injured -- many permanently blinded; the planned attacks in 1999 and 2000, around the millennium celebrations; and the 2000 attack on USS Cole, which killed 17 sailors and wounded 39 more. And each of those are gone into in far greater detail in our staff statement. But for purposes of the oral summary, I will not repeat those details.
“The joint inquiry staff review these five incidents suggests several important characteristics of the emerging terrorist threat. Some were obvious to all, at the time. And others only became clear in retrospect. But all require changes in U.S. counterterrorism efforts and, more broadly, within the intelligence community.”

“As the National Commission on Terrorism -- the Bremer Commission -- reported in 1998, some countries use the rhetoric of counterterrorist cooperation, but are unwilling to shoulder their responsibilities in practice, such as restricting the travel of terrorists through their territory.
“A law enforcement approach to terrorism -- in part because options such as military force were not promising or deemed feasible, the United States defaulted to countering terrorism primarily through arrests and trials.
“The use of the law enforcement approach had several weaknesses, including allowing Al Qaida continued sanctuary in Afghanistan.
“The reliance on law enforcement when individuals fled to a hostile country, such as Iran or the Taliban's Afghanistan, appears particularly ineffective, as the masterminds are often beyond the reach of justice. “

Oh, yea!
That's when HillaryNoMore was taking "President Lessons"!

And Obaminable's SOS #2: More HillaryNoMore "President Lessons"!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...11/lkl.00.html

September 11, 2001:

(LARRY) KING: Senator (John) Kerry did your -- did your committee on international operations and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely....

"We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

John Kerry's service on the "intelligence committee" ended prior to Bush taking office in 2001. Bush was a Governor before that!!!

HillaryNoMore by the end of 2000 had more "experience being President" than Governor Bush did!!! Right?