For the moderator(s)

As much as I'm amused by how wrong people have been about the election I'm getting tired of seeing all of these bumps of old threads. It's getting so you can't find the most recent comment on a current thread because of the bumps. I'm thinking about limiting the time I spend here because of stupidity. Some I'm asking the moderator to start acting like an arbiter and start awarding points (that means a rule change I guess) for grandstanding by bumping old threads just so you get more posts awarded to you. That little number that some people seem to be very proud of (probably have nothing else going on for them) is just as fake as the news that MSNBC and CNN are putting out. It means nothing. It's like writing six reviews for the same visit to a provider which would probably get a warning, points maybe, but would most certainly be removed.

So Moderator(s), get with the times, shut down this bumping craze, issue some warnings and some points or let someone else do the job.
Just shit the forum down completely. Let the juveniles fuck around in their own forums.
As I've mentioned before ...everyone (meaning the members currently involved in the bumpfest) should come to an agreement on ending this or another option is to have St C remove the nuclear rules from this forum.

Seems to me that there are quite a few members that would like this to continue.

Have you tried reasoning with them?

Pointing members here just because you don't like them bumping threads is not an option.
There is no reasoning with terrorists.
I can live without the nuclear rules.

Can you, JDrunk?
Just shit the forum down completely. Let the juveniles fuck around in their own forums. Originally Posted by bambino
What a

PUSSY!!!
There is no reasoning with terrorists. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
We don't pay ransom to kidnappers. AKA: bumpers.
That's right.

There's been a number of appeals to the dipshits in question. They stop, we stop.

But NOOOOOOO!

LLIarMan wants us to forget why this is going on.

Quit spinning bullshit and you won't have to spend all day defending it.
What a

PUSSY!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a PIG. A STUPID PIG. A CHILDISH PIG. SHUT T HIS FORUM DOWN. YOU RUINED IT. BECAUSE YOURE A PIG.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 07:03 PM
I'm thinking about limiting the time I spend here because of stupidity. job. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Shit I'da started bumping threads long before LexusLover , TryWeakly and Iffy had I known that!

As much as I'm amused by how wrong people have been about the election I'm getting tired of seeing all of these bumps of old threads. It's getting so you can't find the most recent comment on a current thread because of the bumps. I'm thinking about limiting the time I spend here because of stupidity. Some I'm asking the moderator to start acting like an arbiter and start awarding points (that means a rule change I guess) for grandstanding by bumping old threads just so you get more posts awarded to you. That little number that some people seem to be very proud of (probably have nothing else going on for them) is just as fake as the news that MSNBC and CNN are putting out. It means nothing. It's like writing six reviews for the same visit to a provider which would probably get a warning, points maybe, but would most certainly be removed.

So Moderator(s), get with the times, shut down this bumping craze, issue some warnings and some points or let someone else do the job. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I agree with barleycorn.

I did some counting.

Yssup Rider rebumped 50+ old threads which spanned 4 pages back. its overkill.

enough is enough.

YSSUP, WE FUCKING GET YOUR POINT!
I agree with barleycorn.

I did some counting.

enough is enough.

YSSUP, WE FUCKING GET YOUR POINT! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Until we hear it from LLiarMan and SLOBBRIN, don't expect anything to change.

I'm totally fine with ending this. I'm cool with rules against it.

But it's really not up to me, BUTTPLUG.
The point is that ASSup is an ASShole. Yup. We got it.
I agree with barleycorn.

I did some counting.

enough is enough.

He doesn't have a point. He never does.

POINTLESS PIG
I agree with barleycorn.

I did some counting.

enough is enough.

How many of them did you reply to?