Encounter: NANCY LOVE: AWESOME TIME WITH A SUPER SWEET ISAAN BABE! (Sexy Photos In ROS)

Date: 8/30/18
Name: Nancy Love
User ID:: 456147
Phone: Will Provide After Screening (or Check Website)
Email Address: Nancylove4949@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=456147
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: LBJ/35E
Activities: GFE (See ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Black (Medium)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx. 5'-2" & 105lbs., Pretty Face, Nice Soft Body (Slender Build), Smooth Skin, Nice MM Breasts (34D-28-32), Black Eyes, Great Personal Hygiene, No Tattoo, Nice Clean Bare Kitty & Starfish

Recommendation: "Absolutely 100%" Yes!
While you are spelling it "correctly" phonetically, don't be a farang.... spell it correctly, Isaan.

Nice one Y&M !! Beautiful pics and a great body !!
Great as always!
Are they msog friendly? ?
While you are spelling it "correctly" phonetically, don't be a farang.... spell it correctly, Isaan.

Originally Posted by Lucwitz
You are right about the spelling. It should be “ISAAN”, per historical and academic records.
You are right about the spelling. It should be “ISAAN”, per historical and academic records. Originally Posted by You&Me
If you see her again, feel free to tell her that I called you a farang (pronounced far-awww-ng) for getting it wrong, she'll get a good chuckle out of it.
If you see her again, feel free to tell her that I called you a farang (pronounced far-awww-ng) for getting it wrong, she'll get a good chuckle out of it. Originally Posted by Lucwitz
Lol...

Yes, I will see her again. She likes for me to call her “Nong Pa, Krup”.
I have seen her when she was at AMP days. Very good service with nothing held back. I will see her again soon.