Back to Costa Rica in Jan

Hello there !!! I saw a lot of friends from this forum are going to visit my home country, ill be there for Jan-Feb, if any have questions, need help with places to go and visit, restaurants, rent a cars, etc PM or send me an email I would help

also if they are planning to have fun with a nice girl (I'll be available there too yuju!)

How long time wise and how much is a taxi from San Jose to Jaco?
  • randu
  • 01-12-2020, 04:35 PM
hour and a half to two hours about hundred dollars
Thanks
Hello there !!! I saw a lot of friends from this forum are going to visit my home country, ill be there for Jan-Feb, if any have questions, need help with places to go and visit, restaurants, rent a cars, etc PM or send me an email I would help

also if they are planning to have fun with a nice girl (I'll be available there too yuju!)

Originally Posted by muse cr
Hey, Thanks for the info.

Do you visit Dallas, TX ? If you do then please let me know..would love to see you
How long time wise and how much is a taxi from San Jose to Jaco? Originally Posted by Texxan52
90 min -120 min if there's no traffic.
I always recommend Uber for those trips, or me of course!!!

Welcome to CR, have a lots of fun!!!
Hey, Thanks for the info.

Do you visit Dallas, TX ? If you do then please let me know..would love to see you Originally Posted by smokydick
Awww you welcome sweetheart!! Traveling is not in my plans any time soon, but If something change, Ill let you know for sure !!!