The Troubled Body Odor and Unhygienic Provider and Date!

I know this is something both sides fear during their date, that he/she has filled the room a pungent smell that is about to knock the life out of you.
I too have had to endure this kind of situation, not to mention the bad breath.......Dear God!
I personally provide anyone willing the option to shower but, I literally almost wanted to cry after one had the nerve to deny my offer while his b. I slowly overtook the fresh air in my room smh.
I am sure guys may have ran into a similar situation when it came to a provider!
Please share, and what was your way of telling ''Damn you funky'' in a polite yet, this is a demand way?
  • Xbar
  • 07-26-2015, 07:40 AM
There is no EZ way except being blunt and to the point. If the client stinks , toss him. If the provider smells, I walk out. There is just no reason for not being clean and fresh when doing the deed.
Yep. No excuse. Both parties need to be as clean as possible - and I always appreciate the ladies who provide a nice set up - unscented products, a clean towel, and mouthwash.
Body odor is a no-no. Sorry you found yourself in such a situation.

BTW, Avatar pic has me drooling. Need another session with you real soon.
Why is this in iso?
Im always ready for some Johnny Walker!!
And TBone I provide the towel and soap, but Ima start adding mouthwash!! Great Idea.
I also keel baby wipes who for those who try to grab toilet paper.lol
There is no EZ way except being blunt and to the point. If the client stinks , toss him. If the provider smells, I walk out. There is just no reason for not being clean and fresh when doing the deed. Originally Posted by Xbar
Xbar is right. No easy way to say it, but to say it lol. Mood killer to the nth degree! I've luckily never run into the absolute funk. I've run into the slight odor that I could deal with, but the "I can't do this" odor has so far steered clear of me thank goodness. ..... Did I just jinx myself??...
Please share, and what was your way of telling .... Originally Posted by Scarlet
I don't tell anyone their funky.
Once a client walks In I let them know I have the shower ready and I lead them right to the shower area (and I stand there In the bathroom and I watch them shower)
..... unscented products, a clean towel, and mouthwash. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Unscented is key. No strong mens soaps that stink and burn my delicate scrotum
Why is this in iso? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I was gonna say that it's because there are at least a dozen other threads in Co-ed on the exact same topic. Probably none of which ended well.

Butt, then I saw it got moved to Co-ed so, make that thirteen.
Wash your ass no excuses
You sound high maintenance.
Ah hell a couple of baby wipes and some foo foo and you good..........smh
Wash your ass no excuses Originally Posted by jstone420
Yep!
its always a bummer if one comes across such a situation. to avoid this i always request the girl to be fresh and clean (a thorough shower and of course i do it politely). ever since i have been on eccie i have had two incidents where a girl did not like me asking her to be fresh. i myself always take a thorough shower before a date.
Scarlet i think i'll be happy to see you