Proof of a loser? Yes or no?

Here it is on a Friday night and I am thinking about paying for a date for an hour. Is this bad? Should this only happen every once in while? Dallas can be so hard and lonely sometime. Just sick of going to the bar with fake friends and trying to meet some one. Im getting to picky. When I was younger I uses to make fun of old men that would buy a date because they couldnt get one. Now here I am doing it. Geez i am a bum. Kinda pathetic but i'm 38 and I guess I have no patience for any games and then when I do meet a lady it seems like it all turns into bs. I started out doing this because of the freakiness and all the hot erotic women and I get to fulfill fantasies. But know somwtimes its my only resort. Surely Im not that bad but then again I am picky. Sorry for feeling sorry for myself. Just needed a self pity moment I guess. Anyones thought?
Dude, when I was young, forget paying for someone, I wouldn't do chicks who were way into me, just because I thought they were slept around too much or didn't meet my standards. I would love to be that age and have the chance to do the do-over now, I missed out of so many chicks.

So get over it. Just have fun if thats what you want to do. If not find the permanent fixture. If not just rent it for few moments
Save some money by buying it, also less BS!!
I'll make you feel better. I promise!
If you enjoy yourself, then why over think it.... have at it and laugh at all of the other guys
Save some money by buying it, also less BS!! Originally Posted by JakeofTx
I know what you mean but I think you really meant lease instead of buy.

A short term rental can be had much cheaper, no long term investment, no depreciation, no extra taxes or penalties ( such as alimony, lawyers, etc.).
We always have to buy it, I just prefer a lower initial investment...it's the smart move.
Is this bad? NO.

Be happy you can afford to indulge and enjoy the hobby. IMHO, all men pay for IT, either directly or via the mental, psychological, and monetary support of a SO. If you enjoy your activities do not sweat it.

A short term rental can be had much cheaper, no long term investment, no depreciation, no extra taxes or penalties ( such as alimony, lawyers, etc.).
We always have to buy it, I just prefer a lower initial investment...it's the smart move. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
I stand corrected, leasing is much better!

We always have to buy it, I just prefer a lower initial investment...it's the smart move. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
There is so much win here. I'm borrowing this logic to use on the Dave Ramsey boards.
I've always found that the problem I have is that I'm too picky. If any pussy will do, that can be satisfied on a routine basis with relatively lonely women who will trade some fun for companionship. But if you are an older man, you will never get a sweet young thing unless you are rich, or you pay.
That is the reason for the existence of the hobby - it fills a supply and demand that makes society uncomfortable when openly practiced.
Having a need is natural.......Owning up that you have that need is productive........Fulfilling ones need makes you a better person as a whole.......Life is to short not to have fun! Live for today my friend and enjoy! Yum!
When I was younger I uses to make fun of old men that would buy a date because they couldnt get one. Now here I am doing it. Geez i am a bum. Originally Posted by curious247
I once swore I'd never have to pay for pussy. Now, paying for it is the only way I can get it. It sucks, but it is, what it is.
You always pay whether it is a provider or an SO. Some providers treat you better than any SO ever would. Hobby on my friends.
No truer words
What if you have the best SO anyone could ever ask for? Funny, Smart, Great looking...keeps in great shape...and will give you whatever you want when you ask. Is it still OK to hobby? Is it wrong to just want something new every now and then? Its not exactly a "need" as put by Athena, but is it still OK? Are there other guys on here who have it as good as me or am I a complete ass?