Farmers Branch

I got stopped by Farmer's Branch PD a few months back in that same area. Funny thing is that I was up that way going to Addison for legit business luncheon. I wasn't even hobbying that day. The cop told me I had a break light out but we proceeded to question me like I was common criminal. Wrote me $200 ticket. When I got home I checked and my break light was just fine. I went back to their municipal building to complain, but quickly realized it was an argument I wasn't going to win. I paid the fine and moved on. Originally Posted by ShonO11
I was wondering how the city is funding their federal lawsuit defending their immigration laws.

Feel free to comment. Any similar experiences?
FBPD heavily patrols Alpha Rd. I have seen 4 speed traps between Stemmons and Midway on a Saturday afternoon. There red light cameras are unforgivening.
Just FYI. Most of the red-light camera revenue goes to the state to be distributed to trauma centers. Cities only get to keep enough to pay for operation of the cameras.
It seems they are paying them inventing infractions that they know people would not have a chance to contest as the OP. I would say, avoid Farmers Branch to avoid being robbed by their police.
Just FYI. Most of the red-light camera revenue goes to the state to be distributed to trauma centers. Cities only get to keep enough to pay for operation of the cameras. Originally Posted by Hercules
Sorry to stay off topic, but those red light cameras have been proven to cause more accidents than prevent them. I don't care who gets the money, if you are putting your citizens in harms way for state funding then you need to find a better way to find the funding. Ijs.
Sorry to stay off topic, but those red light cameras have been proven to cause more accidents than prevent them. I don't care who gets the money, if you are putting your citizens in harms way for state funding then you need to find a better way to find the funding. Ijs. Originally Posted by Sugar Mr. Poon?
I'm not for or against. Just saying FB isn't getting any money for their immigration ordinance from them. Last I read (which was few years back) the state was taking the money to go to trauma centers but hadn't figured out HOW to allocate it. Funds just sat there.