ISO A Home

Hey ya'll!! Christina here, hoping someone can help. I'm looking for a house(sick of apartments) somewhere in the Tarant County area. Maybe a little off the beaten path, fewer neighbors would be better. But I'm ok with living in a somewhat crowded area. I need something with 2 - 3 bedrooms that I can occasionally work out of and a yard for my puppy. I have a good rental history and I've been leasing with my current apartment 3 years now. I'm open to a barter/trade arrangement but it's not necessary, I'm very happy to pay out of pocket. So if you guys know of a descent place, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!!!

PS
Washer/dryer hookup is a must!!
I definitely need somewhere safe to work out of... TownHouses probably won't be what I need.
I never get any complaints here when my wife and I fuck, and we get loud.

You didn't mention if you wanted roommates
Christina, have you tried using the Zillow app? I use it quite a bit, when searching property values for a potential customer. You mightvalso look on Craig's list. It's been my experience, to try and find a privately owned property. Easier to qualify fo those, than with a management service.
There are lots of housing communities in Tarrant county, but I would avoid the H-E-B area, they tend to crack down on providers and find out about it rather quickly, Arlington same reason and the Woodhaven area, because of the gangs.
If I needed to find a place, I would use the temporary rentals off of craigslist.

I found an adorable, already furnished, place for a friend of mine close to White Rock Lake. It was a while back.

But it was just perfect. For her.

She didn't really fill out an application. The landlord and her visited, and she paid for the month in advance. It was one of those places where the landlord would rent it for a day/week or monthly but it was so cute, that my friend ended up living there for over a year.

For those temp places, you may pay a bit more. And it might be more difficult to find a place that allows pets, it always is, but that is a very good option that one of the posters suggested above.

I'd be leery of men who are offering their house for you to work out of or even live in. I've heard so many stories of these type of situations ending very badly or things not working out and going further than JUST not working out.