Ozona?

I may be headed to Ozona tomorrow evening. Curious if there is a big Market in this area. Is it worth getting an incall... Any information on this area? Good/bad places to stay?
Ozona? Christ darlin' it's in the middle of nowhere, lol. I've been out that way for work and it's pretty desolate and no upscale incalls like you're accustomed to, but hey, somebody might chime in and correct me.
Ozona? Christ darlin' it's in the middle of nowhere, lol. I've been out that way for work and it's pretty desolate and no upscale incalls like you're accustomed to, but hey, somebody might chime in and correct me. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yeah I didn't think the hotel selection was very big... Middle of nowhere can sometimes be fun

Of course I am looking for fun you don't need a city to have lol...
I have to go there either way but trying to decide if I wanna drive and come back after or if it will be worth it to get an infall and hang around for a night or even few hours...

Thank you for your input...
Well, if you have to go there either way, then I guess you'll have to see what kind of response you get from this post if it's worth getting an incall or not.

And you're very welcum for the input
Well, if you have to go there either way, then I guess you'll have to see what kind of response you get from this post if it's worth getting an incall or not.

And you're very welcum for the input Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yes, correct... There is no other place to post for this area so I am sure it is pretty small...
I sure hope that when I finally do get the opportunity for a session with you gorgeous that when I drop trough, you don't say "it is pretty small"
I sure hope that when I finally do get the opportunity for a session with you gorgeous that when I drop trough, you don't say "it is pretty small" Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Never, it's not the size... It's what you can do with what your working with!!!
Never, it's not the size... It's what you can do with what your working with!!! Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
I've also spent some time in Ozona so let me ask, what did you do that was so wrong you have to go there?
I've also spent some time in Ozona so let me ask, what did you do that was so wrong you have to go there? Originally Posted by JHurt1968
I didn't do anything wrong lol but I do plan on doing so much wrong and being extra naught when I get there hehehe
On record.... You guys are right...

Ozona = Middle of nowhere... Nice drive 75 all the way threw but not a good area to drive threw when the storms hit!
Glad you made it back safe and sound Nikki