Mueller's Justice

Judging by Mueller's staffing choices, he may not be very interested in justice
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...-interested-in

the article is about the actions of Meuller's friend, Andrew Weissmann.

He is not just a “tough” prosecutor. Time after time, courts have reversed Weissmann’s most touted “victories” for his tactics. This is hardly the stuff of a hero in the law.

How Robert Mueller Tried To Entrap Me
http://www.realclearinvestigations.c...me_105937.html

a lawyer recounts story on how Meuller tried to entrap him.

for lack of a better word to describe Meuller, he is like mafia don who employs Vinnie the fixer (Andrew Weissmann) for the dirty jobs needed.
Mueller and Justice are imo polar opposites. Just look at all the criminality that went on while he was HEADDING up the FBI.. and note no one has ever been charged.. Guess he didn't care about justice..
Oh WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH!

What the fuck is a HEADDING, Jerkall?

You learn that at homeschool?

On a slate with a piece of chalk?
bend over, asswipe, you deserve to have your ass reamed.
bend over, asswipe, you deserve to have your ass reamed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That wouldn't be " punishment " for ECCIE'S Gloryhole Guru ! He's taken being " spitroasted " to a whole new level with his years of " experience " at the 'holes !
bend over, asswipe, you deserve to have your ass reamed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Are you threatening me with unwanted DATO?

BUTGPLUG the BUTTLICKER!

Thanks for that.
Is that " DATOnGO " a new " menu item " YOU are offering at YOUR gloryholes Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ! ? It ties in with YOUR quest to control the dingleberry market. Mebbe make some more wine for YOUR hero shrilLIARy !
Mueller and Justice are imo polar opposites. Just look at all the criminality that went on while he was HEADDING up the FBI.. and note no one has ever been charged.. Guess he didn't care about justice.. Originally Posted by garhkal
You are so right, all these "postulated allegations" (between 2004 and 2016) on Manafort happened on Obama's, Loretta Lynch's, Mueller's watch, why the hell didn't they go him and Gates back then. Let me postulate just a bit, because Mueller and his hacks have 10 of millions of dollars (taxpayer money BTW) to spend to find anything they can on Trump and they don't give 2 good poops as whether it is the truth or not they are all bought and paid for by the Democratic party.
You are so right, all these "postulated allegations" (between 2004 and 2016) ..... Originally Posted by Cherie
.. and the Liberals would rather talk about anything other than the rebuilding of Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and Puerto Rico!

Those four "Events" are over in the news cycle ....

.... MonoFart is more important than those affected.

Right all you Liberal misfits on here?
.. and the Liberals would rather talk about anything other than the rebuilding of Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and Puerto Rico!

Those four "Events" are over in the news cycle ....

.... MonoFart is more important than those affected.

Right all you Liberal misfits on here? Originally Posted by LexusLover
IMO they won't STOP going after trump till they have him exiled from the country and Shillary installed as the new dictator.
IMO they won't STOP going after trump till they have him exiled from the country and Shillary installed as the new dictator. Originally Posted by garhkal
They are barking up the wrong tree with Trump, he is not a man to "go down" easily, he just punches back bigger and harder (does get him into trouble quite often, even I cringe sometimes with his punchbacks). My fear is, what will happen in 2024 when the President's terms are over with. I don't know of anyone (least of all the Republicans) who can step into his shoes and be able to handle the onslaught of Liberals and their hate of "the American" way of life and its citizens along with wanting to get rid it's past.

One thing can certainly be said about President Barack Hussein Obama, he did exactly what he set to do, changed America and as we all know, change is not always good which certainly applied in this situation.
With the entire FBI and DOJ against him it seems it doen't matter how hard he 'punches back'.