City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Outcall
Activities: CBJ upselll
MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders, Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thick latina woman with lots of tattoos. Her tits are quite large with perky nipples. Her lips are full and kitty is bare. Stomach hangs over kitty
Recommendation: Hell No. Tries to upsell. Talks way too much about other men she’s seen and her search for a husband. On her way she had car trouble and asked for an roundtrip UBER. Nothing about her is GFE...Half as 10 second CBJ to doggie to hurrry up times waisting. YMMV. I guess because I was in a nice hotel she kept trying to upsell me. She was insanely trying to convince me to stay overnight for the hall ass service. I was happy to get her out of my room without incident.
Thanks for the info. Sad to hear of your crappy experience. I dodged this bullet yesterday after checking out her reviews on OH2. Similar experiences to yours. I have 2 observations. First, use the “New Encounter Report” button on the upper left to do a proper report. Second, did you copy and paste the bulk of your physical description from diabolicallobster’s encounter report? Looks like all you did was add a sentence about her belly, which is very appreciated.

I agree with your review I sadly had a similar experience recently
  • Laope
  • 07-18-2018, 04:10 PM
Ok...didn’t realize about the New Encounter button. Thanks for the info
Like how’s this chic STILL getting dates.
Just do your homework guys. And you’ll see all her bad reviews. Sorry that happend
Hopefully at some point she’ll turn it around
Like how’s this chic STILL getting dates.
Just do your homework guys. Originally Posted by ThisGuy22
You answered your own question. Even with the old No reviews no longer readable, she’s racking up more negative reviews that are. She seems well on her way to being CrustiCootiePie 2.0.
I also regret seeing her. tried to upsell something that wasn't worth the sell.
Thanks for your review!