WTF was this Dallas provider thinking

So yesterday in the afternoon I get a text message stating that she was going to be in town mon-wed and don't miss out. I did not have her # saved in my phone so I had no clue who it was. Searched # on eccie and found out who it was and sent her a text back telling her never to text this number unless she was given the OK to text. What do you think the provider ad section is for? What do you think the PM section is for? That is not being discreet when you send out a mass text to all your old clients on a sunday afternoon when people could be with family
Get a clue. Get a hobby phone.
Lesson learned?
Been in the hobby 8 yrs and this is the 1st time this has happened. How bout she just use the website like its designed for
Google voice
No, really. It sounds like you have a SO/wife, and no hobby phone. You really ARE asking to get busted. I bet you still use Internet Explorer too.
Invest in a hobby phone.
  • Jkris
  • 07-16-2012, 11:52 AM
I bet you still use Internet Explorer too. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LOL
Dorian, I still use netscape
And what does getting a hobby phone matter...the point I'm trying to make is don't F'in text me unless I tell u its cool.
And what does getting a hobby phone matter...the point I'm trying to make is don't F'in text me unless I tell u its cool. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Thats the reason I never call back after half hour of missed call, and and that goes for text too. I even have clients telling me to call them, and I refuse. I just tell them, "you know where to find me when you are ready".
Busty amy, sounds like you understand my point unlike all these other morons and another reason u are so respected in the community
Get a clue. Get a hobby phone.
Lesson learned? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

Yah... A hobby phone is not suspicious at all. Funny recommendation.
Been in the hobby 8 yrs and this is the 1st time this has happened. How bout she just use the website like its designed for Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
There are things you can control, and things you can't. You can't control other people. But with a hobby phone (or Google Voice) you can control whether or not your real phone rings when a provider chooses to call it.

Keep banging your head against the wall. Or get a hobby phone.
Yah... A hobby phone is not suspicious at all. Funny recommendation. Originally Posted by 4karlos
If you've got an iPhone, there are apps which add a second number to your existing phone. More convenience and less obvious to your S/O, but it is connected to your main phone. Life is full of tradeoffs.
Thats the reason I never call back after half hour of missed call, and and that goes for text too. I even have clients telling me to call them, and I refuse. I just tell them, "you know where to find me when you are ready". Originally Posted by bustyamy
That's the way it's supposed to be...don't call unless the guy says its ok...bad bad not cool