Line-ups

Is this still a thing? To go in and ask to see every girl that is available?
I understand using this forum to plan ahead and book who you want, but sometimes on a whim I remember going in and asking for lineu. or I say can I see the girls you have available so I can pick? This still work or am I going to be mad looks, bad service from girl. etc.
It's not really a thing. You can do it, but you're not likely to yield any benefit. The best girls may be in a session, some might be out shopping. One or two might hide out and reject being trotted out like Cattle. Your line-up will be two ladies, three if you're lucky.

Research here, select one that interests you, and make an appointment. Much more satisfying.
Yeah don't ever do that. That shit looks sketchy from the start. If you don't like the massage, you can always ask to change
Yeah don't ever do that. That shit looks sketchy from the start. If you don't like the massage, you can always ask to change Originally Posted by shauk1960
Ummmm what?
I've only done it once which was last week at Bali and it 2 girls. I picked Melodi over Jessica but want to check out Jessica too but then I wonder if she would remember i chose another girl over her lol

I usually call ahead but this was the one instance I walked but i already done my research on the girls
  • jhin4
  • 07-02-2023, 03:21 PM
Yeah the closest you'll get to a lineup is calling and asking who's available, which only sometimes works. Plus, you'll need to do what Chung said anyway, and pick based on what you research on here. Could also help to be cool with the boss lady of whatever establishment you pick, if they like you they'll let you know about the newest or youngest pretty thing, or pick based on what they think you'll like (they generally have a good sense of these things)
I strongly DISAGREE with Chung’s view of asking for a lineup. That’s one of the benefits of an AMP - asking for the lineup. Might as well walk in with your head up your ass if you don’t ask.

I’ll concur with Chung about doing the research here first. But don’t go make an appointment before you see for yourself first. There are too many promoters here embellishing these ladies. Don’t succumb to the bullshit. Take it with a grain of salt. Know who you want to seek out and use the lineups to validate not only their looks but attitudes. You can tell right away if the lady will be cheerful or bitchy. If you make an appointment it’s a crap shoot. Unless you know for certain what you’re getting.

I’ve found hidden gems by asking for a lineup. And then once in the room a quick conversation to make sure she’s the one. You can still ask for another girl while in the room. Or just walk and go to another.

It’s your time, your money and your decision. Don’t be coerced into compromise.
I strongly DISAGREE with Chung’s view of asking for a lineup. That’s one of the benefits of an AMP - asking for the lineup. Might as well walk in with your head up your ass if you don’t ask.

I’ll concur with Chung about doing the research here first. But don’t go make an appointment before you see for yourself first. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Let's make sure we're on the same page about why I think asking for a line up is not fruitful. If you walk in without a prior appointment, you're not getting a true line up. As I posted, you are lucky if you have a choice of 3 ladies. Most likely it will be 2. If you researched well, you have a feel for both ladies, 3 if you're lucky.

But... You still have a fraction of the potential ladies in front of you, and they are more likely to be the least-loved. The better ladies are in rooms with guys who made appointments. Or they are out shopping, because they had a 3 hour gap in their appointment schedule, and aren't going to sit around hoping BB walks in, and chooses them from a line up. In fact, if they returned from shopping, they will tell the House Mom they are not interested in being in a line up. For that matter, they probably couldn't, because the next appointment would overlap.

That is playing the best odds, in my view. But if you've truly been burned a lot, and are willing to probably sacrifice your chance to see the best ladies, by walking in cold turkey, the line up could make sense. I think it is more useful in rooting out the worst lady at a spa, as opposed to scoring one of the best.
Let's make sure we're on the same page about why I think asking for a line up is not fruitful. If you walk in without a prior appointment, you're not getting a true line up. As I posted, you are lucky if you have a choice of 3 ladies. Most likely it will be 2. If you researched well, you have a feel for both ladies, 3 if you're lucky.

But... You still have a fraction of the potential ladies in front of you, and they are more likely to be the least-loved. The better ladies are in rooms with guys who made appointments. Or they are out shopping, because they had a 3 hour gap in their appointment schedule, and aren't going to sit around hoping BB walks in, and chooses them from a line up. In fact, if they returned from shopping, they will tell the House Mom they are not interested in being in a line up. For that matter, they probably couldn't, because the next appointment would overlap.

That is playing the best odds, in my view. But if you've truly been burned a lot, and are willing to probably sacrifice your chance to see the best ladies, by walking in cold turkey, the line up could make sense. I think it is more useful in rooting out the worst lady at a spa, as opposed to scoring one of the best. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Appointments are ok but be prepared to ask for a different lady if the one you made an appointment with doesn’t appear like the hyped up promoter review.

I still say walk-in is best. Don’t go during the peek time and often you can ask to just say hello to a certain lady even if she’s about to head into an appointment. I’d rather all the cards be on the table. Nothing hidden with my approach.

So Chung, I still disagree. I think your approach is flawed. But what do I know.
Appointments are ok but be prepared to ask for a different lady if the one you made an appointment with doesn’t appear like the hyped up promoter review.

I’d rather all the cards be on the table. Nothing hidden with my approach.

So Chung, I still disagree. I think your approach is flawed. But what do I know. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I'm going to convert you to my position, if I have to be here all day!

I think your first statement above is where we can agree. Make the appointment first, but be ready to pivot in the first minutes, if you deem it necessary. That empowers you, because the Spa knows you had a firm appointment, and have cash ready to deploy. As a walk-in asking for a line-up, you're essentially a Lookie-Lou entertaining the idea of a session.

Your approach doesn't put all the cards on the table. Stuff is hidden. Like the ladies that don't appear in your requested line-up.

No problem if we still disagree. That's what makes a Market, as they say. If I think Tesla is over-valued at $278 a share, and you want to buy it there, thinking it will hit $350 by year's end, great, I'll sell you my shares. What that has to do with AMP line-ups I have no earthly idea, LOL
I asked for a lineup once. Got 2 gals to choose from. Both were pissed about it. Mama sahn wasn't happy either.
If you're unhappy with who you get initially I would ask to see other girls. They may bring in another girl one by one or just present a line up.

The thing with that is once you pass up a girl you're indecisiveness gets the best of you and you end up passing on all the girls or you want to go with someone you already passed up.

Honestly I don't think they mind overall. I think it depends on if they're having a good/bad day and what time of month it is for them. Best bet if you have access to this forum is to call ahead and make an appointment. But if you're unhappy just ask to see who else is available. They would rather have you spend money there than not and would be willing to accommodate I'm sure.
I don’t ask for a lineup, just who’s available and see their faces. Always worked for me
Last time I asked for a line up, she was the only girl there, lol
Mongering in another state imagine this setup that was common…Walk in. Girls all sitting on couches, talking playing on phone. This is where they hung out in between appointments during busy times. Not all day though. You see who you want and I suppose you could talk to them maybe on couch and take a longer look. Some may have. I never had balls at the time to try that. Or just pause take one by the hand and lead her to room. I wish I had done a boss move like that. Now I would. But at least you get to take the slow walk through and see what’s up. Then tell mama you want girl on the end in the red for example. The excitement of walking in and seeing all these hot Asian starlets dressed in sexy outfits, albeit was shocking at first and could be intimidating for some, was the best setup that all AMPs should employ. I know I know especially here not going to happen but one can dream right.