What if you never started this hobby?

If I never started this hobby this is what very likely would have happened:

1. I probably would not have enjoyed or even had many threesomes

2. I would probably have better oral skills because so many women are confusing as hell.

3. I discovered that I like to be dominated, slapped and scratched but in a playful way. Not the occasional ass beating from a SO.

4. I learned that I really like women with full sleeve tattoos or heavily tattooed women as long as they are professional and minty fresh. No thank you to tramp stamps.

5. More than anything I would not have discovered my "type" which is all about a great ass, hips (36-38),nice curves and brunette....I don't even need big tits...I just want that juicy ass!
  • zJS
  • 01-03-2018, 08:09 AM
I'd have more money for lasting stuff. Your hand makes a great financial adviser.
I'd have carpal tunnel in both wrists...
Moe money , carpal tunnel, single , new truck ( not 10 years old) and a very very bad attitude !!!!!
Rich as a MOTHERFUCKER.

Wondering what it's like to bang hot chicks though.
Ladies Perspective--

1. I would have missed out on some great friends, both male.. and more rarely... female. It seems in the hobby-- friendships between men and women are much easier than in the real world, since there is no question as to whether or not "we gonna smash"

2. I would still be incredibly naive. Despite having been a dancer in the mid 90's.. I was always a "clean dancer" back then. At the time when I first got involved in the hobby-- I could still count all of my sexual partners on my 2 hands and had room to spare.

3. On the negative side-- the hobby did cost me bigtime in terms of where I am in life. Getting outed cost me quite a bit-- had I never been in the hobby, I would never have been outed and would likely have a thriving practice right now.

4. For me, the hobby was a HUGE boost to my self esteem. Having men tell you that you are beautiful and PAYING for the opportunity to be with you for an hour or two can be incredible for the ego. I don't think I'd have the confidence I have if not for the hobby. I've always had faith in my brains.. the hobby gave me more confidence in my looks.
I wouldn't have hooked up with a friend from 20 years ago. It was good seeing her again !
I would have married an ugly woman with a high sex drive.
1. Never have met a couple really good friends.
2. Would have better money managing skills.
3. Would def be blind to more real world/relationship issues

I’m sure there’s more. Those are top of my head right now.
My marriage would be much more stronger than it is today...

Much more money too...
I would have never met a very special lady that touched my life. I know it sounds weird, but before her I was emotionally dead. Plus she had mad skills in bed.
1 I'd never have experienced two ladies at once.
2 I'd never have had Greek.
3 I'd be less happy.
4 I'd have missed meeting some of you who've become my friends.
5 My wife would have a few more binge purchases of things she didn't need... Like Barbie dolls...
I'd never have gotten laid in the last 20 years.
I would never have known I have a big dick, and a uniquely wonderful talent for pussy-eating.
I never would have become really close friends with, or have even met, the really pretty and cool woman I have had the pleasure of knowing the last few years.