Posting encounters

To post an encounter, does the lady need to have a profile page or Bio Page on Eccie?
Thanks.
You can post an encounter on whomever you like. But, when posting the URL link in the template, be careful. If it’s to a site other than Eccie, put the link in the ROS. If she is on Eccie, you can post a link to her Bio page on the template.
I can't find the menu item for posting an encounter/review??
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1817

This is the link for the Houston encounters. Click on the tab “New Encounter” and fill out the template. This tab is right beside the “New Thread” tab right above the posted encounters
Double tap
  • ztonk
  • 07-26-2018, 12:06 AM
You can post an encounter on whomever you like. But, when posting the URL link in the template, be careful. If it’s to a site other than Eccie, put the link in the ROS. If she is on Eccie, you can post a link to her Bio page on the template. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
This guidance has changed since dj8rocks responded... you may put any URL in that field. We're no longer moving them to the ROS since we figure you know what you're doing.

ztonk
  • aver2
  • 08-18-2019, 01:20 PM
I'm sorry I must be blind ? I still can't find the "New Encounter" Tab either ? Pls Help
I'm sorry I must be blind ? I still can't find the "New Encounter" Tab either ? Pls Help Originally Posted by aver2
Go to your appropriate area, click on the Forum Encounter Reports.

Right above all the current Reports, you will see 2 Blue and white tabs. One is New Thread, the other is New Encounter Report. Click the tab New Encounter Report, a blank template will open to just fill in the blanks.
I'm sorry I must be blind ? I still can't find the "New Encounter" Tab either ? Pls Help Originally Posted by aver2
You have to use the web version of Eccie to submit an Encounter Report. (www.eccie.net)

The mobile version does not have the functionality to post Encounter Reports ( m.eccie.net )