Date: 8-26
Name: Jenny 25
Contact Info: Seeking Arrangment
URL / Website: https://www.seeking.com/member/fc67f...8-6f57cbe87d44
General Area: Polanco
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Swallow, FIV, Epic SS, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, frosty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5'5" hot soccer mom, late 20's, slim with small b cup natural tits, super nice smile, skin, teeth, tan, shaved, eraser nips, tight kitty and firm body. 7.5 out of 10.
Recommendation: Yes
Very entertaining review. It had me aroused and laughing all at the same time. I wish more young ladies were sex machines like this one!!
Great review, I am going to have to try this girl out. Would love to try to wear her out .
If you don't mind me asking what was the damage?
If Memory serves....request was 4,000MXP, but gave 6,000. I am a nice guy, not a penny pincher or just dumb!
The SA angle sounds good to me. I think the "nonpro" attitude is more passionate? I assume it takes a bit more work but rewarded in the end.
Sounds like a great find! I use SA exclusively in Mexico City, have been for years. It takes a little advanced work but I believe it's well worth it. On more than one occasion I've met for breakfast, lunch and dinner with different SB's - the pond in this city of 20+million is well stocked. I usually contribute 3500-4000mxn per meet (multi-hour, overnights if you want). One of my SB's is in retail and makes 5000mxn per month (36hr week), another is a graduate degreed project manager making about 20,000mxn ($1000US) per month .... so as you can see my SB's are very appreciative to have someone treat them well, more than happy to share some photo's and profiles. I've found the sweet spot for me is 22-28yo's.

Glad to see your success!