Parking ticket.

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.
I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!!

• oeb11
  • 09-12-2019, 02:50 PM
LOL
My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.
I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!!

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
go to Austin and fine asswipe's car
That was my first thought, but I passed. Might be accused of stalking.
go to Austin and fine asswipe's car
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Put a dent in his car. Put a note on the windshield " Sorry I hit your car but I am suing you for my injuries anyway because I don't have health insurance". "My Policy was cancelled because of Obamacare". "My Lawyer will be in touch with you soon", Signed "Jack Mehoff", lol.
I wish I could find a Trump bumper sticker. Not to be found. Trump Scardy cats are to cowardly. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
They’re all over AUSTIN. (Not!)

We had two, but Ellen ran away and WD’s car was impounded after Humpty took a Dumpty in the front seat when they were trolling for SW’s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHAHHAHAH!! !
I wish I could find a Trump bumper sticker. Not to be found. Trump Scardy cats are to cowardly. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You wouldn't do shit chump. You're all talk no action.
You wouldn't do shit chump. You're all talk no action. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your a typical Trump coward who doesn't know anything about America or American freedoms. You hide in the shadows of life and hide behind a keyboard on the internet. The groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, whom you despise, have way more balls than you will ever have. Your just a punk ass farm boy to scared to stand up for your beliefs. Just another Trump pussy
Your a typical Trump coward who doesn't know anything about America or American freedoms. You hide in the shadows of life and hide behind a keyboard on the internet. The groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, whom you despise, have way more balls than you will ever have. Your just a punk ass farm boy to scared to stand up for your beliefs. Just another Trump pussy Originally Posted by themystic
Is this a another blustering rant from our resident self-admitted mommy's basement dweller. Your words not mine.
Is this a another blustering rant from our resident self-admitted mommy's basement dweller. Your words not mine. Originally Posted by eccielover
Your a typical Trump coward who doesn't know anything about America or American freedoms. You hide in the shadows of life and hide behind a keyboard on the internet. The groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, whom you despise, have way more balls than you will ever have. Your just a punk ass to scared to stand up for your beliefs. Just another Trump pussy
Your a typical Trump coward who doesn't know anything about America or American freedoms. You hide in the shadows of life and hide behind a keyboard on the internet. The groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, whom you despise, have way more balls than you will ever have. Your just a punk ass to scared to stand up for your beliefs. Just another Trump pussy Originally Posted by themystic
So what I already said. LOL.

Is this a another blustering rant from our resident self-admitted mommy's basement dweller. Your words not mine.
That was my first thought, but I passed. Might be accused of stalking. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No, you save that act other places.

Stalking me would require physical mobility and mental acuity. You possses neither, sweetheart.
No, you save that act other places.

Stalking me would require physical mobility and mental acuity. You possses neither, sweetheart. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Poor, Poor Yssup. Rockwell describes him to a tee.

That's Funny But how did it turn into a hate thread , u know Big-t