Never let it be said again...

...that the democrats are NOT coming after our guns. Presidential candidate Robert Francis O'Rourke blurted out some truth, "hell yes, we're going to take away your AR15s and AK47s." Since the vast majority of shootings happen with handguns they will be next. The democrat party is the party of the Confederate South, the KKK, Jim Crow, and gun grabbers.
One radical looking for a homerun with such a slogan does not make the DNC the party of Jim Crow.

Double negative by the way.

Cancels your point.
...that the democrats are NOT coming after our guns. Presidential candidate Robert Francis O'Rourke blurted out some truth, "hell yes, we're going to take away your AR15s and AK47s." Since the vast majority of shootings happen with handguns they will be next. The democrat party is the party of the Confederate South, the KKK, Jim Crow, and gun grabbers. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

there won't be a president Burrito O'Dork.

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
No, the democrat party was the party of Jim Crow long before Beto.
One radical looking for a homerun with such a slogan does not make the DNC the party of Jim Crow.

Double negative by the way.

Cancels your point. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

it makes the Democratic party the party of the Ku Klux Klan

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexp...res/grant-kkk/

Grant, Reconstruction and the KKK

At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Racist activity in the South often took the form of riots that targeted blacks and Republicans. In 1866, a quarrel between whites and black ex-soldiers erupted into a full-fledged riot in Memphis, Tennessee. White policemen assisted the mobs in their violent rampage through the black sections of town. By the time the violence ended, 46 people were dead, 70 more were wounded, and numerous churches and schools had been burned. Just two months later, on July 30, a similar outbreak of violence erupted in New Orleans. This time, a white mob attacked the attendees of a black suffrage convention, killing 37 blacks and three whites who allied with them.

In this violent atmosphere, the Ku Klux Klan grew in size and strength. By 1868, the Klan had evolved into a hooded terrorist organization that its members called "The Invisible Empire of the South." The reorganized Klan's first leader, or "Grand Wizard," was Nathan Bedford Forrest, who had been a Confederate general during the Civil War.

White Southerners from all classes of society joined the Klan's ranks. In the name of preserving law and order in a white-dominated society, Klansmen punished newly freed blacks for a variety of reasons, including behaving in an "impudent" manner toward whites. They whipped the teachers of freedmen's schools and burnt their schoolhouses. But first and foremost, the Klan sought to do away with Republican influence in the South by terrorizing and murdering its party leaders and all those who voted for it.

In the time leading up to the 1868 presidential election, the Klan's activities picked up in speed and brutality. The election, which pitted Republican Ulysses S. Grant against Democrat Horatio Seymour, was crucial. Republicans would continue programs that prevented Southern whites from gaining political control in their states. Klan members knew that given the chance, the blacks in their communities would vote Republican.

Across the South, the Klan and other terrorist groups used brutal violence to intimidate Republican voters. In Kansas, over 2,000 murders were committed in connection with the election. In Georgia, the number of threats and beatings was even higher. And in Louisiana, 1000 blacks were killed as the election neared. In those three states, Democrats won decisive victories at the polls.

Nevertheless, the Klan's violent actions proved to many Northerners that the South had not learned its lesson in the recent war. In this way, the Klan's activities actually backfired. People realized that harsher laws would have to be passed in order to stop the violence and protect Southern blacks. And those laws were soon in coming.

In the 1868 presidential election, Republican Ulysses S. Grant won the office with the slogan, "Let Us Have Peace." Republicans also won a majority in Congress. Many Northerners, disgusted by Klan violence, lent their support to the Fifteenth Amendment, which gave the vote to black men in every state, and the First Reconstruction Act of 1867, which placed harsher restrictions on the South and closely regulated the formation of their new governments.

Other legislation attacked the Klan more directly. Between 1870 and 1871, Congress passed the Enforcement Acts, which made it a crime to interfere with registration, voting, officeholding, or jury service of blacks. More than 5,000 people were indicted under these laws; a little more than 1,000 were convicted.

In 1871 Congress also passed the Ku Klux Klan Act, which allowed the government to act against terrorist organizations. Grant did not rigorously enforce these laws, although he did order the arrest of hundreds of Klan members. But with the overwhelming support of the Klan in the South, convictions proved difficult to obtain, and the financial panic of 1873 would distract the North from the problems of Southern racism. In 1882 the United States Supreme Court declared Ku Klux Klan Act unconstitutional.

Support Provided by: Learn More

BAHHAHHAHHAAAHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They’ll get pictures of my junk when they pry them out of your cold dead hands, JDrunk!

I suppose none of you fine folks will be voting for Beto or the Squad in the upcoming Democratic Primaries.

And I meant what I said about those pictures of my JUNK, JD. I want them back, dammit. Really, man. I’m not fucking around here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHS!!
They’ll get pictures of my junk when they pry them out of your cold dead hands, JDrunk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Mrs. Rider cut off yer junk and put it in a pickle jar.

BAHHAHHAHAHAAAA
Cancels your point. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You've never had a cogent point about anything.
Your morals are as twisted as your logic.
"I would vote for Mike Pence even thought I don't agree with anything he stands for"...you're a real winner comrade!!
The democrats are NOT coming after our guns
They’ll get pictures of my junk when they pry them out of your cold dead hands, JDrunk!

And I meant what I said about those pictures of my JUNK, JD. I want them back, dammit. Really, man. I’m not fucking around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit, Yssup, why are pictures of your junk making the rounds anyway? Asking for a friend.

The democrats are NOT coming after our guns Originally Posted by matchingmole
Well much of the liberal audience and most of the Dems on stage praised Beto for the stance. Sounds like they are certainly trying to get there.

Just ask Jax, he wants to send out the national guard to confiscate weapons.
burrito's campaign bus

In the end, I will agree with your post on the grounds of semantics.

They will absolutely not be coming after our guns, but not for lack of trying and wishful thinking of many of them.

Too many real Americans will prevent a Democrat gun confiscation in the end.
Now that you've said it 3 times. You gonna click your high heels ? idiot