The Jussie Smollett era of crime.

"Wolf! Wolf!"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nfl-playe...Piqh3FkGWGydpQ

SMH Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah, the end sums it up perfectly.

"It's possible he was trying to stage this as a hate crime," Cpl. Michele Pihera told the Daily Post. "We don't know if he was trying to get attention for this. What we do know is, if that witness had not called us and if those officers had not responded as quickly as they did, we would probably be sitting here talking about a completely different crime in which Mr. Coughman would be trying to say he's a victim."
It's almost a shame that they didn't let the media bury itself with just the pictures of the locations before they released the final information.

Could you imagine the outcry. Instead, this will probably be about all you hear about it.
Yeah, the end sums it up perfectly.

It's almost a shame that they didn't let the media bury itself with just the pictures of the locations before they released the final information.

Could you imagine the outcry. Instead, this will probably be about all you hear about it. Originally Posted by eccielover
its all over the news. what more do you want? the guy is a moron. When did lying about crimes become so popular? Oh that's right, that's what Trump does daily
its all over the news. what more do you want? the guy is a moron. When did lying about crimes become so popular? Oh that's right, that's what Trump does daily Originally Posted by themystic
Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and the story will get more coverage showing the bullshit those who continually cry racism will go to.

But Kudos to you. By post #3 you got to try and deflect and turn it into another bullshit Trump "BAD MAN" thread.
many high profile hate crimes are false
Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and the story will get more coverage showing the bullshit those who continually cry racism will go to.

But Kudos to you. By post #3 you got to try and deflect and turn it into another bullshit Trump "BAD MAN" thread. Originally Posted by eccielover
when someone like Trump wants credit for everything, then he gets the blame for everything. you got that
when someone like Trump wants credit for everything, then he gets the blame for everything. you got that Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, perfectly clear that you have TDS in the worst way.

But like your childish obsession with family taunts, maybe you can grow out of that too sometime.

But I wouldn't lay odds on it.

But back to the OP. Smollett needs prosecuted to the fullest, same as Coughman to set a precedent that faking hate crimes is taken as seriously as hate crimes(or is even a hate crime) themselves.

That will never happen, but it's worth pointing out.
many high profile hate crimes are false Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I think many people envy the success of Al Sharpton born of fake outrage from a fake hate crime.
I think many people envy the success of Al Sharpton born of fake outrage from a fake hate crime. Originally Posted by friendly fred
yeah and he and jesse jackson got rich from the available racial extortions related thereto

and sharpton hasn't even had to pay his income tax

aint america wonderful?
many high profile hate crimes are false Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don’t you get it?

EVERYTHING IS FALSE!

That’s the the Trump effect.

Selectively cherry picking your moral high ground is yet another symptom of the hypocrisy that pervades the Turd Reich and has destroyed the moral fiber of our nation.
Yeah, perfectly clear that you have TDS in the worst way.

But like your childish obsession with family taunts, maybe you can grow out of that too sometime.

But I wouldn't lay odds on it.

But back to the OP. Smollett needs prosecuted to the fullest, same as Coughman to set a precedent that faking hate crimes is taken as seriously as hate crimes(or is even a hate crime) themselves.

That will never happen, but it's worth pointing out. Originally Posted by eccielover
They do need prosecuted. No doubt. Its a fucked up deal.

Do you think if someone is guilty of a crime they should pay for it? Remember we all know "Individual Number 1" was guilty of a crime
I think many people envy the success of Al Sharpton born of fake outrage from a fake hate crime. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Brother Fred, even the NY Mafia had to pay extortion money to the Rev. Its well known in NY, the Rev is "pay to play". Hope you and your family are prosperous
Don’t you get it?

EVERYTHING IS FALSE!

That’s the the Trump effect.

Selectively cherry picking your moral high ground is yet another symptom of the hypocrisy that pervades the Turd Reich and has destroyed the moral fiber of our nation. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well i see you're gonna enter your second week of your meltdown with a good start.
Thank you valued poster
0.000000000001 percent of all hate crimes are staged
0.000000000001 percent of all hate crimes are staged
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I present the above post by the mole, a serious contender for one of the most idiotic posts ever posted on eccie!