City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Skillman St
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 1 Hour (Scheduled)
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Other (from her profile)
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I wish I could describe...don't know how he looks like in person
Recommendation: No
NC/NS belong in CO-ED
Sorry you had a bad experience. read the thread at the top of the forum on how to do this correctly. Have you tried any follow up contact? Things do happen sometimes. Might consider a day or two before posting to give her time to follow up with you.
  • Skout
  • 03-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Per Bubba3452's sticky post at the top of the Independent Provider Reviews-Dallas forum with the title PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS:
The prefered method for reporting a NC/NS incident with a provider is to open a new thread in the CO-ED forum. This will allow both sides to respond in one thread so we get the whole story in one place and make it easier for you to decide if its a real issue or just another life happens moment.

Going forward, if you should happen to open a NC/NS review or thread in the Indy forum, we will move it for you to CO-Ed

Thanks for your cooperation

We know many want NC/NS reviews and have them tied to the provider. As number of other very wise folks have pointed out, someitmes shit happens. And, sometimes it may be awhile before explinations are given. So after much staff discussion, this was arrived on as the fairest way to report the problem. You will still be able to find the information by simply searching in co-ed

Thanks- Staff
With that brought to your attention, I hope nothing serious has happened to her.
Hmmm - my experience with Jessica was right on time and a fantastic time..
Never in the history of mankind have we had more means to instantly communicate with virtually anyone on earth. A simple text saying "Sorry but fuck off" only takes 10 seconds. In my book there just isn't any valid excuse other than death for a NCNS. But that's just me, someone who was raised with manners.
Never in the history of mankind have we had more means to instantly communicate with virtually anyone on earth. A simple text saying "Sorry but fuck off" only takes 10 seconds. In my book there just isn't any valid excuse other than death for a NCNS. But that's just me, someone who was raised with manners. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
+1
I apologize for posting this in the review section. I am an occasional hobbyist and I should have 'read' the guidelines before posting the review. Can the moderators please move this review to the co-ed section please? Thanx!!!
Sorry you had a bad experience. I will.say your account of the time is a good explanation of what didn't happen. Hopefully she got back to you with an explanation. Shit happens. But there is never a good reason for not later contact to at least apologize.