Review: If you like saggy titts u can step on,up selling,and a pound of bullshit

• 03-26-2014, 11:08 PM
Date: Tonight!!!
Provider: Mixedsensation92
Phone: 214-586-4302
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=234902
City: Cedar Hill
State: Texas
Address: 67/wintergreen u
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Up selling, random unsolicited calls, 3 NCNSs
Session Length: 1hour
Fee: $200
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Looks Like Titty Long Stocking's cousin!
Recommendation: No
Damn I was about to pull the trigger on this one this Friday.. thanks for the heads up..
OMG...find your ATF ASAP!
So i take it the session didn't happen?

Her profile clearly states 250/hr review special "so" up sell..lol
Too bad. That's a long drive for nothing. But, did you really have to be so insulting? Wouldn't simply stating the facts without the insults been a better approach? Little more info about the unsolicited calls and what she tried to upsell for would be appreciated as well.

Looks like her good start has hit a bit of a bump. Back to the strip club I guess.
Man...I understand being upset but you just made yourself look like a total asshole by the name calling and insults.
And he did not really provide much in the way of useful information.
  • 03-30-2014, 04:22 PM
I agree me being upset was no excuse for the name callin and was out of character......I did the review while still fuming in the parking lot of the hotel.....but wait a minute then again I don't owe either of you Anything, fuck it I meant what I said! I'm a gentleman until you make the asshole come out! How you like them apples???
Bad attitude, saggy tits, long 1 hour drive, no IOP, waste of expensive gas, upselling, unsolicided calls, 3 previous NCNS's, probably a shitty hotel vs. private incall........dude I'd be pissed too. You have every right to be pissed off.

Been there done that.
  • 03-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks TB! I hate when those in need of attention make comments.....
Nothing wrong with bring upset, disappointed, or even pissed when things don't go right. But this is a perfect example of how not to react.

Never post when your pissed.
Never make it personal
State the facts clearly and with objectivity.
Tell the whole.story.

Then others can use you experiences as helpful guidelines. And if the provider reacts poorly she comes across bad not you.
How the FUCK is the shit not personal when the provider wasted THAT MAN'S time and money? You don't sound like an asshole to me. That's bullshit. I'd be pissed as hell and talking bad about a chick too.
Nothing wrong with being upset, disappointed, or even pissed when things don't go right or you just do not care for someone. Here is a perfect example of how not to act or react, instead of cyber stalking, hijacking threads and taking pot shots after a post someone you do not like makes a post in a forum:

1). Never post when your pissed or have a hard on for someone to react to your quasi vendetta against them, therefore,
2). Never make it personal
3). State the facts, if you know any, and not hear say or theories, clearly and with objectivity, not assumptive fabrications.
4). Tell the whole story, if you know it, but if you want to make a guess or outright lie, do not post as no one cares to read your dramatic theories, especially knowing how jaded your opinion is against an individual. (refer to #1)

Then others can use you experiences as helpful guidelines. And if the intended target does not respond to your posts in the thread you tried to start a war of words in and you keep hijacking future threads with your want to shit stir posts, then you become the ass, not them. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Fixed it for you, OBSG