Is it possible to edit threads I posted?

Hey everybody 18yrs old been a hobbyist since april I'm a amateur 18 yr old to this site I'm trying to not be involved with backpage any longer because its a risqué environment ... Im getting my knowledge up on this site so I don't run into any more issues ... Can I edit a thread I already posted ? or delete them to make new ones ?
... Can I edit a thread I already posted ? or delete them to make new ones ? Originally Posted by Shawnte
You have one hour to edit/delete any post that you make on Eccie, after that, you'll have to ask a Moderator in your area to assist you.

You can do this by clicking the RTM (Report to moderator) symbol near the bottom left of your post...(Small red triangle).
Oh Okay I understand thank you so much
If you're wanting the Mods to delete every ad that you posted so there's no trail, I doubt they will do that. So keep in mind that if you post something on this site in the way of advertising, more than likely, it's here for good. So try to be proud of what you post.

If you ever decide to leave the site, most times, all they will do is "GUEST" your account which changes your name from: "Shawnte" to: "Guest091316".

Even though you have 60 minutes from the time you post something to EDIT it yourself, you won't be able to DELETE a post yourself. But if you don't like what you've written and it's within that 60 minutes, you can delete what was written "inside" the post--just not the post itself. You will still have to post something for the edit to go through, so either post a PERIOD or you can post a smiley of some sort. Some people will say "Duplicate post" or "Oops" or "Changed mind". You just can't leave a blank box.
If you ever decide to leave the site, most times, all they will do is "GUEST" your account which changes your name from: "Shawnte" to: "Guest091316". Originally Posted by tia travels
MOST times account are simply "Disabled", meaning your username will still appear and "Account Disabled" will appear under the username.

It takes a little more than "I want to leave Eccie or delete my account" for Eccie Staff to "Guest" an account